Zeraw31-Please check cracked MTP build 20

moncar

Why are you addressing this to Zeraw31? This is already cracked! Quit wasting his time. You should post this into the existing thread for MTPredictor: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16946-MTPredictor-Build-20-for-Ninjatrader-7-32bit

If you go to the link you reference here and read all the posts you will see that 1) the links don't work anymore and 2) what was loaded was for NT6.5. We are looking for a version for NT7. It appears that we do need Zeraw to crack this for NT7

Here is the file for NT7 MTP build 20 cracked with manual (course). Please take a look at the files. Thank you.

I hope anyone is willing to share the Blue wave trading indicators for NT7

http://www.2shared.com/file/08Ykf8gb/MTPbuild20.html

I ran this file through virus total & picked up 24 potential viruses in this file. I suggest before uploading or down loading and opening any file you check it properly.

• 3 weeks later...

sure flipper26, just make sure your antivirus software is off before you install it and it will load all needed files. I have to tell you that the files in it will trigger as viruses on most all antivirus software out there. I loaded it and provided exclusions in the antivirus software. After installation I checked outgoing transmission with wireshark and also ran virus checks on my pc and found no ill effects.

It is important to understand that the crack for this program needs to manipulate code as the program runs thus causing the antivirus to fire. At least that is the way I understand it. I feel confident enough to let it run on my pc so you will need to come to your own decision.

Again, run at your own risk. If there is any doubt in your mind then I recommend you not run this program.

sure flipper26, just make sure your antivirus software is off before you install it and it will load all needed files. I have to tell you that the files in it will trigger as viruses on most all antivirus software out there. I loaded it and provided exclusions in the antivirus software. After installation I checked outgoing transmission with wireshark and also ran virus checks on my pc and found no ill effects.

It is important to understand that the crack for this program needs to manipulate code as the program runs thus causing the antivirus to fire. At least that is the way I understand it. I feel confident enough to let it run on my pc so you will need to come to your own decision.

Again, run at your own risk. If there is any doubt in your mind then I recommend you not run this program.

casper44...appreciate the explanation.

Cheers!

Mick

Hi,

Problems with this one...The nod antivirus has disapeared (the program) when it has tried to remove the "theorical virus"...Fortunately I have another O.S...I will try to clean it and I´ll change my passwords...

It started to do a lot of strange things...I recommend you not run this program...

newbie0101: Sorry, I can´t send pm...so I answer you here about the strange things...

"Internet explorer didn´t work after NOD delete the virus...Suddenly problems with the internet connection (wiffi)..my antivirus (NOD) disapeared, working background, but without icon to manage it"...

Sorry my english

Hi,

I use Esset Smart Security 4 (more complete than NOD) in a windows 7 64 bits...I´ve restored the system using another O.S. alternative and scanning for viruses...I had 3 viruses but I´m not sure that is a problem with this crack...

Now the system returns to go well...Casper44 you spoke very clearly saying that each one run at his own risk, no problem...

I´m not sure with this one so I´ll wait for another crack...

Regards,

• 11 months later...

casper44,

The MTPredictor templates does not work with Ninjatrader 7.0.1000.7 and above. The screenshot attached in the file shows that it works perfectly on Ninjatrader 7.0.1000.5. I searched the net but wasn't able to find setup file for this built number. If its working for you, then can u please PM me the Setup file for Ninjatrader7.0.1000.5. Currently i am using Ninjatrader 7.0.1000.13 and the templates are not supported for this new version. Hoping for your prompt reply!!

Edited by Palash Rokade

casper44,

The MTPredictor templates does not work with Ninjatrader 7.0.1000.7 and above. The screenshot attached in the file shows that it works perfectly on Ninjatrader 7.0.1000.5. I searched the net but wasn't able to find setup file for this built number. If its working for you, then can u please PM me the Setup file for Ninjatrader7.0.1000.5. Currently i am using Ninjatrader 7.0.1000.19 and the templates are not supported for this new version. Hoping for your prompt reply!!

Polash Rokade...slightly off-topic: how did you get Ninjatrader 7.0.1000.19?

Ninjatrader 7.0.1000.13 is the latest release available to us peons.

Cheers!

Mick