(REQ) Forex Illuminati EA - Transformed $1000 Into $103,078!”

"Bump" is a double meaning. Firstly, it is an acronym meaning "Bring Up My Post", a secondary plea for an answer to a previous post or thread.

It is also a comment used to let any reader of the post know that another person is interested and is 'bumping' the first post back up to the front of the list to maintain interest before the original thread is swallowed up by other posts in other threads as time progresses.

What do you mean with Bump?

A Notary Public can only attest to the name of the person presenting the document. Anyone can print out what ever they want and have it notarized if they have proper identification such as a driver's license.

To validate the account and trades you need an audit from a CPA (Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Public Accountant) and they will contact the broker, verify the accuracy of the account and the trades. They also carry professional liability risk if they don't do their work properly.

What was presented here only proves that the person that presented the statement had enough identification to verify his identity. It is absolutely useless as far as to attesting to the accuracy of the trades.

How do I know? I am a CPA and, no, I do not trust these claims until verified.

Look at the Forex Illuminati verified statement of Ronald Sawyer. Starting capital is $1000, EA setting is conservative, but it uses a lot size 1, with 10 pips stop loss and 10 pips take profit. That means the risk is 10%. When EA lost a trade, it executes the next trade with the same Lot size which is 1.61, in order to break even. That means the EA is risking 11% now.

Maybe I am mistaken, but I don't think the statement is real. It looks like it is just a mock up statement, every time there is a lost, the next trade is always positive, resulting in a break even. There has never been any two consecutive losses. According to the website Risk factor is 1%, and according to Ronald his EA is using a conservative trading. So 10% vs 1% is a huge difference in claims.

If I have this kind of EA, I would never sell it, unless I can get a million dollar or more for it, so I don't have to worry about Forex.