Working Nexgen T3 System !

zoom

Hello guys..

I think this is the best forum on the net and i think we can do this.

I have found Nexgen T3 System in this forum and i have trying anything to install it but it don't works.It Loads the indicators but the chart is empty.So i have tried it in NT6 TS8 and TS9 but still cant get working !

So is there anybody that have installed successful cracked version of the Nexgen T3 indicators ?

Please help !!

No i don't use the workspaces.

Why im starting this thread is when you download the attached indicators in the forum there are so many Nexegen Folders inside with different files and instructions but i have tried all of them and still not working.

I hope somebody can post a sigle correct working Nexgen folder with cracked instructions and files in this thread so that we can have a correct Nexgen thread.

BSRG

zooom

morning guys.

here my little story about this system.

first don't waste time to install this program,those guys are smart enough to prevent us from cracking this system.

they were after me to buy it for 16.5k for a long long time (too much money for any system ).

a friend of mine bought this system about 2 years ago.i shared the screen with him during the day.at first it was looks like an easy program to trade with,but i can tell you that after 6 month's we couldn't make any money with this. at 1 point i got this program for t.s and i remember i spent days to install it. (got it from a russion guy).but the final product on the screen wasn't 1:1 like in ninja.

so in my opinion .... program cost too much... not easy to trade with this program.. i must admit ,when you see the charts it looks easy,in reality it isn't. good luck with trading.

Edited by egaalh

16.5K for a trading system? 16.5K dollars? This is where clear thinking has to reign through ... hell, surely any PC based trading system if it could produce results, would not be sold for $16.5K? I am not looking to thread****, but really ... for all the effort involved for an individual to earn $16.5K, surely one could invest a lesser amount of time to learn some trading techniques. Bottom line is, if it's too good to be true, it usually is.

• 8 years later...