EAzeGor(v3.1)

Re: EAzeGor(v3.1)

Use only English or Indonesian.

Other languages are not allowed in discussion. Only on your sig is allowed.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

Friends need your help.

http://slil.ru/27439259

Here you go:

http://www.4shared.com/file/97932586/66c5a995/EAZ_v31__09-May_.html

Use the same dll. :peace:

HI, champion2008

You removed the dll from the restriction, that these lines?

.text:1003DADD cmp [ebp+var_C], 1244505600

.text:1003DAE4 ja short loc_1003DAED

genabukin

And you said there is no protection in the dll :mrgreen:

Vladimir,

I just changed the expiration date in the mq4, did not touch the dll. It works and backtested fine. :arrow:

This is because the dll time until 9 June.

It would be good, even if nothing has changed.

OK, I'm sure you're right. I can't crack DLL files though. Maybe some else here can?

In any case, this is definitely not an EA I would run myself. Too many losses and huge, huge drawdowns. Not for me, even if it may br profitable in the end.

The DLL is indeed blocked on 9th June, so please have fun and enjoy EAzeGor until then with the author's compliments. Hopefully it will make you all enough money in that time for you to return and use the profits to actually buy the EA from http://www.easy-ea.com instead of trying to pirate it in future.

I would have thought that any EA which is capable of multiplying your account many-fold in a relatively short space of time represents money well spent.

And for those of you who are too frightened to use the EA because of the large stops, please do not worry as the EA normally exits the market ahead of the stops being hit.

Oh, I nearly forgot. Hello Volodimir, I knew that I would be able to rely upon you.

Does the definition of "pirating" include reverse-engineering someone else's successful EA (and idea) and selling it as your own? :?

http://championship.mql4.com/2008/users/Gorez/

That's an interesting question.

Unfortunately I never had a copy of Gorez's EA to reverse-engineer in the first instance. I simply analysed his trades to work out what signals he was taking and built an EA based loosely upon those ideas. The current version of EAzeGor shares an anagram of his name out of respect, but the EA is pretty detached from anything that he built or used in the ATC.

By that, I mean there are a number of filters which have been added to hopefully keep it out of some of the bad trades. In addition, some of the original signals have been adapted to (hopefully) enhance performance and the EA also features a comprehensive stop-loss system (lacking from Gorez's ATC system) which applies itself according to different market conditions.

The other point that should probably be made is that, while Gorez was certainly successful and deserves much credit, he was also exceptionally lucky as he traded fixed lots throughout the contest and his largest drawdown would have blown his account had it happened early in the contest. EAzeGor controls the risk to prevent it from blowing the account, although I suggest that you use a low level of risk if you are uncomfortable with the level of drawdown. I think that the preset risk level is too high for everyday use, but it is intended to show what is possible.

So, in answer to your question, if I had actually reverse-engineered Gorez's ATC then I would agree. As it stands, the EA is totally my own work and is named out of respect for the person who was responsible for some of the ideas.

I'm also happy to answer any more questions that you have. It might be best if you send a message through the website though as I don't visit this forum too often.

Now that I have taken the time to answer your question, perhaps you might like to answer a question for me.

How would you feel exactly if you had invested money and spent many man hours working on something to get it to its current stage, only to find that somebody else was giving versions of it away for free on the internet?

I'll genuinely be pleased for you if you use it wisely to make some money so that you return in a few weeks time to buy the real thing. £40 per month isn't expensive when you consider what sort of income the EA can produce, but it would have been nice if it had been me who decided exactly when to issue the free trials.

Thank you.

Does the definition of "pirating" include reverse-engineering someone else's successful EA (and idea) and selling it as your own? :?

http://championship.mql4.com/2008/users/Gorez/

Now that I have taken the time to answer your question, perhaps you might like to answer a question for me.

How would you feel exactly if you had invested money and spent many man hours working on something to get it to its current stage, only to find that somebody else was giving versions of it away for free on the internet?

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

With regard to your question directed at me, my answer: I would probably feel the same way Mr. Gorez feels about someone "analyzing" the trades of his EA (which he also spent "many man hours" and invested money into), making some changes and tweeking it, then selling it for 40 pounds a month on the internet and, to add insult to injury, using an anagram of his name "out of respect".

Consider a simliar situation in the real (offline) world. What if you had invented a new product that was useful to the general public. While you were late in getting a patent, someone else comes along, takes your product and idea, improves it to some degree, and then begins selling it and making money. But, of course, "out of respect" for you, this person names the product using a derivation of your last name. How would you feel? :cry:

Have you ever asked Mr. Gorez how he feels? :peace:

Consider a simliar situation in the real (offline) world. What if you had invented a new product that was useful to the general public. While you were late in getting a patent, someone else comes along, takes your product and idea, improves it to some degree, and then begins selling it and making money. But, of course, "out of respect" for you, this person names the product using a derivation of your last name. How would you feel? :cry:

Yes, I can see where you're coming from, but the fact is that the actual idea is neither new nor was it invented by Gorez. It is a tried and tested successful method which is often used by traders and has been around for years. He simply used the method in a manner which served to raise its profile and, as I previously stated, he really did get lucky in that he didn't severely dent his account through an early drawdown.

Whether you agree or disagree with its name and reference, the fact is that the EA is definitely not the work of Gorez and has little in common with the EA used by him in the ATC. In truth, I kind of regret giving it that name because I now find myself having to justify it unecessarily. I also don't think that it's name promotes or enhances sales in any way because the ATC finished 3 months ago and the public have since moved on.

To put this into context, there are plenty of EAs out there which use the Martingale method to control their money management. I presume that, at one stage, there was either a Mr Martingale or perhaps a Martin Gale who invented the method. In the same way, my EA uses the Gorez method. Seeing as there's nothing new about the method, I see little wrong in using the idea. This is totally different to reverse-engineering a program and distributing it without authority.

In the manner of most politicians, you've managed to detract from my question by attempting to answer it with another question. We'll be having a General Election in the UK soon; Have you considered standing for parliament? :?:

Anyway, life's too short to bicker. As I've said, please use the EAzeGor EA during the time that you have it to make some money and then please return to http://www.easy-ea.com where you may buy the Real McCoy.

Yes, I can see where you're coming from, but the fact is that the actual idea is neither new nor was it invented by Gorez. It is a tried and tested successful method which is often used by traders and has been around for years. He simply used the method in a manner which served to raise its profile and, as I previously stated, he really did get lucky in that he didn't severely dent his account through an early drawdown.

Whether you agree or disagree with its name and reference, the fact is that the EA is definitely not the work of Gorez and has little in common with the EA used by him in the ATC. In truth, I kind of regret giving it that name because I now find myself having to justify it unecessarily. I also don't think that it's name promotes or enhances sales in any way because the ATC finished 3 months ago and the public have since moved on.

To put this into context, there are plenty of EAs out there which use the Martingale method to control their money management. I presume that, at one stage, there was either a Mr Martingale or perhaps a Martin Gale who invented the method. In the same way, my EA uses the Gorez method. Seeing as there's nothing new about the method, I see little wrong in using the idea. This is totally different to reverse-engineering a program and distributing it without authority.

In the manner of most politicians, you've managed to detract from my question by attempting to answer it with another question. We'll be having a General Election in the UK soon; Have you considered standing for parliament? :?:

Anyway, life's too short to bicker. As I've said, please use the EAzeGor EA during the time that you have it to make some money and then please return to http://www.easy-ea.com where you may buy the Real McCoy.

Yes, life is too short to bicker. Good luck with your site and EAs.

“The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.”

-Albert Einstein

• 1 year later...