Gold Member Array
    Thanks

Direct File Uploading

Anytime i come online i see that the number of people online are seriously reduce, and this is due to many reason's which one of them is not being able to upload files directly to this forum.

Seriously i think we should be able to upload stuff's directly instead of to online sharing sites. It is realy anoiying when we upload stuffs to online sharing sites and we cant get access to it after a day or so.

If we can upload our files derictly on this forum for sharing it will help reduce stress, last longer and also improve the sharing spirit.
    Last edited by Fmfx; 10-30-2011 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Spelling

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    I think there may be legal issues that could be addressed if they did what you suggest, however this site IS the very best out there no matter if it's a small incontinence. It's all done in the spirit of sharing.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 204 Posts
    web space might also be an issue ...

PLON-MANIA MODS... Array Kardel Sharpeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fmfx View Post
    Anytime i come online i see that the number of people online are seriously reduce, and this is due to many reason's which one of them is not being able to upload files directly to this forum.
    we mod didnt worried, and we use a good hosting just FYI without any plon attach II was 1 gb more of member writings...

Seriously i think we should be able to upload stuff's directly instead of to online sharing sites. It is realy anoiying when we upload stuffs to online sharing sites and we cant get access to it after a day or so.

If we can upload our files derictly on this forum for sharing it will help reduce stress, last longer and also improve the sharing spirit.
    use multiupload or any sites that really suits for plon ... so lets put the plon outside due to copyplon law...
    this site is clean on whatsoever

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I recommend you mediafire or megaupload. These file hosters are friendly both to downloader and uploader.

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    Alright Everyone lets keep up the good work, i know one day we will all be successfull in this business.

Love you all

PLON-MANIA MODS... Array Kardel Sharpeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    just FYI

if you want to go on fast sharing you can use dropbox make sure you open the folder for public ... again i dont responsible on any of those ploncomplain

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

I posted a thread "Sharing Knowledge Between Members." to address this issue. p2p is a better solution than file uploading. It avoids legal issues and the tracker only needs limited disk space because data files are not stored there, only the torrent file which contains some info about the files being shared and the seeders and leechers for each torrent so the peers can connect with each other and share the files.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Hmm i agree so many sites have been closed , i think better be cautious.thanks.