currency sniper dot com

I think it is a signal service

$197/month

Like lot of experts out there, he can make you lots of money in forex !!!!!! lol

I watched his long and boring video. At the end of the video

he said that unlike other signal service he is only going to charge one time fee of $198. But when you go to the order page it shows recurring payment

Edited by masterguru
adding more info

yesterday the Author sell it for $98 and if you close the site he ask for stay and offer the service for $77, today it is $198 and $147

looks like he sell enough already

Yeah I was totally surprise to see the price double in just one day..I will join when the price hit $2000..LOL..

Ross

Thanks for info! Maybe I should start my own signal service, for that kind of money sounds easier than trading forex ;-)

I think it is a signal service

$197/month

Like lot of experts out there, he can make you lots of money in forex !!!!!! lol

I watched his long and boring video. At the end of the video

he said that unlike other signal service he is only going to charge one time fee of $198. But when you go to the order page it shows recurring payment

I try , and pay $97 to plimus and what happen , I come to a new website where he ask me to join the special service for pay again $197, WTF goin on .

and the signal service you can only follow if you give him permission to trade your account over a copy software and that only at 4 brokers

Thank you for registering to automatically receive trading signals to your account via Mirror Trading technology.

If your account is with: FXCM, FXDD or Alpari - after completing your account application form, or after choosing your existing account for mirror trading, there is one more step you MUST do:

If your new or existing account is with FXCM or FXDD, you need to sign and scan/fax the broker a form named "LOD form". This form approves your broker to set up trade mirroring.

I ask for refund at Plimus after 2 days , that you have to wait, and today my money come back.

cheers

• 1 year later...