Yenmaster EA

Guest tonychan

• 1 month later...

For that price, it would be hard someone have it, and even more rare those who eventual have it would share that 5k€ ea here (on other hand, the 5k$ price could be only a marketing scheme). Anyway, if some folks consider share it, I will be more than happy to give it a try!

(I wonder though if that statment could be for real!!! )

Edited by noone

Guest master9357
They offer 1 year icence $1,499. At the end of the 12 month period you have the option to upgrade to the perpetual license by paying the difference. No refunds, trial or demo version if you want it have to spend the money

Guest master9357

When i ask them the real account thei send me this email...What do you think?

No problems at all, we get asked all the time to prove we are real traders! I will provide you with a sample of our own live trades as per the below account showing how you can comfortably turn about 300% in a couple of months with minimal drawdown.

The broker you need to connect to for this account is ODL Markets (now fxcm), based in the UK.

Account Number: 25638

Password: 88yen88

Server: 204.8.240.211:443

When you login you will notice we haven’t traded this account for some time. The broker has been advised by us that no activity can take place on this account, including trades and withdrawal requests unless over the phone using a phone password and identity check. The reason for this is that we were the victims of a fraudulent attempt (more than once) on our live accounts as we are giving real account numbers in good faith to prove how well our systems work, with our aim to be honest and transparent at all times. As you will see from this small account, we do trade our own systems however we are unable to show our large accounts with MIG for the above reasons. Instead we decided to allow people to see our stats page with real time trades, making it less risky for us.

We are looking at providing another small live account in the new year to allow people to track our trades, we can advise you when that is available as well. There will be a license release after the summer break at some point, possibly mid February so don’t be worried if you miss out, we prefer our customers to do their due diligence and this can take a while. We typically take on 20 customers a year, which is about as much as we can handle support wise.

If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask, we are here to help.

kind regards and trading success,

Rob

In general their EA and their marketing is total BS

to a certain degree their statement contains truth. Its dangerous to give away such lo-gin details, not only bc their trades could easily get copied.

Pro dear.don't mean to split hair but there can always be a time barred investor pass.even a novice can handle that much.