Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gold Member Array
    Thanks

Angry How many days does it take to withdraw funds from your broker?

Folks, I think it will be an informative thread to share our funds withdrawing experiences here so that others can be warned:

My current problem is with Instaforex, and it is today 5 days and counting for a withdrawal of just $5.

I will post an update if and when I receive the money!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to huuu For This Useful Post:

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Last edited by leledc; 11-24-2013 at 06:42 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to leledc For This Useful Post:

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Takes 1 day for withdrawal of funds from Saxo in Singapore. They use HSBC as a custodian so I know where my funds are coming from. Very simple and easy online process, no questions asked.

Thanks
    usually for reputable brokers 2-3 working days. Some of them charge a fee. So far I never had a problem withdrawing and closing my accounts. I think I already closed 4 or 5. Saxo, IBFX, GFT just to name the bigger ones. Not a particular problem with them. Saxo and GFT because at the time they had not MT4 platform and IBFX because suddenly I had too many open MT4 platforms (LOL)

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    just to share with fellow forummers.

i had a big problem with this broker called xforex some time ago. i had about USD 4000 and wanted to withdraw the whole lot. but they refused and said i did not meet the requirement for trade volume. then afterthat i made a few trades to try and satisfy them and they said they would process for me. i waited 2 weeks and still didnt see my money. called them and they gave me all sorts of excuses also again that i didnt meet the required trading volumes. in the end they released a portion of my funds after another 2 weeks later of further complaining. the other portion they still refused to let me withdraw because it came as BONUS money and profits from it.

since then, i have never believed any broker that gives out bonus money. all the hassle and effort is really not worth it. there are too many terms and conditions and what the broker actually wants is for you to keep trading and generating volume for them. this way they earn from the markup on their platform.

afterthat, been with saxo for 5 years now. they say they cannot give bonus money due to singapore regulations but i have no problems with that. as long as i know i can get back my funds that is most important.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    I have account in Alpari UK and I have never had any issues with them. The always process my request at the same day and I will have my money on my bank account in 3 days.

crips

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    Definitely, one of the advantages of FreshForex is their withdrawal. I withdrew many times from FreshForex and each time I always enjoyed the result, it was always fast. Recently I opened FreshForex Mastercard. I liked that there are no commission for deposit or withdraw, and you can use it for payments in web stores.

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    I used to trade with more than 10 forex brokers.
    Here are the two brokers with the fastest withdraw.
    Tradersway and Gallant.
    Once I request withdraw, no question ask. They send me money in my Skrill within 24 -48hrs.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by huuu View Post
    Folks, I think it will be an informative thread to share our funds withdrawing experiences here so that others can be warned:

My current problem is with Instaforex, and it is today 5 days and counting for a withdrawal of just $5.

I will post an update if and when I receive the money!
    with my broker tickmill, if you deposit through E-payment like skrill , neteller , fasapay,it is instant and take max 1x24 hours if the problem are the provider,
    but for withdrawal, their TOS say 2x24 hours for withdrawal , but if their finance online, it will be more faster
    but if you use wire tranfer, we know how long it will take., up to 5 business days

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Klimov View Post
    Definitely, one of the advantages of FreshForex is their withdrawal. I withdrew many times from FreshForex and each time I always enjoyed the result, it was always fast. Recently I opened FreshForex Mastercard. I liked that there are no commission for deposit or withdraw, and you can use it for payments in web stores.
    Absolutely agree about FreshForex. I don't like to use any cards in my payments in Forex, so I prefer Skrill, but anyway, withdrawal from this broker is really fast.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast