(REQ) Any one have forex course by T0dd Mitchell

There are two courses

http://www.forexforprofits.com/mentorship.php

A Straightforward, No BS Approach for Steady, Consistent &

Profitable Forex Trading

“How to Make Consistent & Steady Income Trading the Forex ... By Literally Tossing Out Most of What You Already Think You Know About Trading … Just By Using a Few Simple, High Probability Strategies Used By ‘Real Traders’ That Work In All Timeframes on All Major Currencies… GUARANTEED!

"...What Todd teaches in his trading Course has not only shown me a few different ways to view/analyze the markets, but he teaches a good, reliable and straightforward trading methodology that I feel anybody wanting to learn how to trade successfully could benefit from...." John Hill, Futures Truth Magazine

http://www.lifetimeforexmentoring.com

Discover an effective Forex trading methodology

that has worked in the markets since 1988!

FREE FOREX DVD

Get Your FREE Forex Trading Course DVD & Trading Packet.

CLICK HERE!

TESTIMONIALS

Able To Call The Market!

Todd, your LIVE Training was a big help and I learned much more than I thought. You're such a nice, patient, dedicated guy. Thanks again for your help, directions, advice, great service and for your precious time. Brian S. - CA

Learned More Than I Thought!

Todd, on my first day of trading I called three market moves almost to the tick. Once again, thank you for the LIVE Training, it was GREAT! Julie R. - LA

Great Training Session!

Just wanted to say thanks for the great One-On-One Training session. I felt it was good and will help me get a faster start. Paul S. - IL

Tremendous Experience

The One-On-One Training was a tremendous experience - to see live action, to discuss it and learn first hand was fantastic. After the live training I feel that I can enter the game without being eaten alive. Gavin M. - TN

Thank you for taking your valuable time to visit to my forex trading website. I appreciate your interest in my Lifetime Trading Mentoring Program, which includes Live, One-On-One Personal Training and Unlimited Lifetime Support. My name is Todd Mitchell, and since 1988 I've been involved in the markets. I know that what I can offer you is a practical, logical, structured and straightforward trading methodology taught only by myself.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...