[REQ] Pro Trader CopyCat

Just bought it and requestet a refund ;) Its a normal signal service with a lot of upsells. Stay away and be kind to your money!

Please tell us more about this. Is it an actual signal service or software (they say there's a trading app you use)? What is the methodology it is based on? What is the secret market flaw he mentions? What time frame does it trade? Please share all the info on it. What is not good for you may work for others... Thanks.

Edited by Diesel 10

It is an actual signal service, with many upsells one of them been a trading system you can buy also to trade. in there back office they have videos to cover the setup...the signal service is updated there also, they have an program that can be placed on metatrader to view the signals once they are updated in the back office... . I did NOT see anything about special strategies in the members area, Needless to say it was not for me.. so I asked for a full refund and got it!

It is an actual signal service, with many upsells one of them been a trading system you can buy also to trade. in there back office they have videos to cover the setup...the signal service is updated there also, they have an program that can be placed on metatrader to view the signals once they are updated in the back office... . I did NOT see anything about special strategies in the members area, Needless to say it was not for me.. so I asked for a full refund and got it!

More information of this hidden expliot that they use and perhaps somewhere to download the bonus programs they offer would be helpful.

With the initial membreship it is assumed that you download some softawre that sends you the trade signals and since mt4 is not needed then it must be some GUI that works witihin the windows enviroment and shows the signals.

Would really appreciate more information instead of siging in and then requesting a refund, if it does not work.

Hey guys,

A bit of random googling turned up this handy info. in a JV PDF :)

[b][size=3]Access Link - [/size][/b][font=Arial,Arial][size=3][font=Arial,Arial][size=3]http://privatetradingmembership.com [/size][/font]
[/size][/font][b][size=3]Username - [/size][/b][font=Arial,Arial][size=3][font=Arial,Arial][size=3][email protected] [/size][/font]
[/size][/font][b][size=3]Password – [/size][/b][font=Arial,Arial][size=3][font=Arial,Arial][size=3]takeaction [/size][/font]
[/size][/font]

This is the general logon for any affiliates to review the members area - though it seems as though this logon has full access to download everything and see the signals!

Edited by soundfx

More information of this hidden expliot that they use and perhaps somewhere to download the bonus programs they offer would be helpful.

With the initial membreship it is assumed that you download some softawre that sends you the trade signals and since mt4 is not needed then it must be some GUI that works witihin the windows enviroment and shows the signals.

Would really appreciate more information instead of siging in and then requesting a refund, if it does not work.

I Didn't say it didn't work, but it was not for me....