[Req] AFM Price Action

• 1 month later...

Yes, this does look very good! As he says, "Price Action is King". The guy apparently had a live price action trade open with over $300,000 profit as of March31. For now, he has a promotion of $399 for course and lifetime membership with no monthly fee or other cost (there used to be a $99/month monthly fee in addition to the $399). Please anyone who has actively tried this can give feedback, I would appreciate it. I am considering joining... Price action trading makes a great deal of sense to me.

Update: Oh, one other thing, in addition to their forum, apparently the main guy Ezekiel Chew provides personal mentorship where he himself will help you with the concepts and even specific trades you're considering.

Edited by Diesel 10

I think EZ is a knowledgeable guy and has some good ideas regarding confluence and price action bars but all his calls are after the fact(hindsight) ....so we really don't know if he calls them in the private members area or not. Not too sound pestimistic here but i don't see very many members in his private area.Maybe they have all became millionaire kings after leaving their testimonies lol

399.00 isn't bad.Keep us posted.

• 2 weeks later...
nope... still waiting too.. but from his videos uploaded at youtube, he is using the cross of EMA 10 and EMA 25 for trade direction. And entering using obvious pinbars with SL 10 pips below pin shadow and TP at the next R or S .. He also uses EMA 150,200 & 365 for extra confluence and potential S or R . However, entry and exit is just part of the system , im not sure what kinda of money management method he's using. So i hope someone could share :|