@ REQUEST! teresh super mega winner indicator @

if he draws, then the history you do not see 8-)

http://s005.radikal.ru/i210/1101/82/d1e92a4d0896.jpg

I think that's an ATR channel indicator at the chart.....am i right?But i'm not sure about what indy's in the separate window, if i see about the numerial/digit in the first pict's post here.......i calculate that's indy is repaint.

Edited by denlivin

please mr teresh, if your system is not to be shared or evaluated by members of the forum both here and TSD, then there is no use of posting anything about it. I am happy for you, that you have made a very good system but it is totally worthless posting screenshots, we are not on competetion here. Nobody is bragging here. So i suggest you keep your excitement to yourself, other than teasing members of the forum. Please make a good name.
.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

please mr teresh, if your system is not to be shared or evaluated by members of the forum both here and TSD, then there is no use of posting anything about it. I am happy for you, that you have made a very good system but it is totally worthless posting screenshots, we are not on competetion here. Nobody is bragging here. So i suggest you keep your excitement to yourself, other than teasing members of the forum. Please make a good name.

Totally agree with you. I did not create this topic and do not post screenshots here,only on TSD in top "Something interesting", accidentally came here and answered a few questions, about my indicator...;)

Good morning

This is really funny a guy came here and said ........... Totally agree with you. I did not create this topic and do not post screenshots here,only on TSD in top "Something interesting", accidentally came here and answered a few questions, about my indicator... (see post #23).

Very simple,if you came by mistake ,than you can leave by mistake.No bad feeling ,just leave us.Promise not to be sad about it. And beside I put on my own glasses to see what so good about this system and the answer is nothing.

Guys to make money in this field you need more than this great system.

Edited by egaalh