BestForexStrategy !!!!

It is "only" £19.99, which seems like a bargain for what the author claims as "The Ultimate Step by Step Guide to trading the Forex Market."

But I do not see any mention of money-back guarantee if his system does not work.

I don't know, if it can truly make you "profit $ £ 99% of the time," shouldn't the author have more faith in his system and offer some form of guarantee?

BTW, I usually doubt any claims of "99%" for profit. Is that the expected success strike rate? Even K@rl Dittm@n would use a lower (and more believable) figure than that. Just my 2 cents of cynicism.

Still I will be interested to give it a read if anyone is generous and willing to share.

I think it's an abcd pattern (but not sure) some traders who send signals on certain tchat and messenger using this strategy have good results (not 100% but at least 70%)

I'd be very happy to know the secret of this technique (abcd, bollinger band ???)

by the way you can find here a great indicator on gartley pattern who warn you on reversal pattern (on MT4). It draws it automaticaly on your charts, must see !

http://www.iforex-indicators.com/gartley-patterns-indicator.html

Hello

Anyone know this strategy?

http://[email protected]/

And could explain what does it consist?

It seems it's highly profitable...

Thank you very much !

Stay away. I got this a while back and it consisted of one short garbled video showing a breakout with no rules explained! Most bogus deal ever... I got refund immediately