Forex Vs Stock, Forex Vs Stock,which is better? !

• 2 months later...

Forex is far better in every race, it’s far more potential, it’s far easier to start up and most importantly, we can do it 24 hours a day throughout the working week, it’s something you can’t do with Stock market plus there are many other issues as well. I trade only in Forex now and with OctaFX broker, I get endless benefits especially to do with their top notch conditions and benefits like 50% bonus on deposit which is also supporting margin levels.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/22/2016 at 2:07 AM, ForexMartTrader said:

A skilled forex trader can earn in just one day what some stock traders may not earn in one year. Most forex traders that were former stock traders cannot imagine going back to stock trading after having tasted forex.

then with that we can by doing exercises to increase knowledge and psychological trading in forex trading because it needs mature science to be able to generate profitable good, and can by practicing in a demo account to maximize the capability and knowledge

On 1/6/2017 at 2:16 AM, Gaban said:

then with that we can by doing exercises to increase knowledge and psychological trading in forex trading because it needs mature science to be able to generate profitable good, and can by practicing in a demo account to maximize the capability and knowledge

in practice it is required, because the maximum not have the science in the run will not be maximum. And I also learned to use the platform in mta5 in centroFX by learning how where managing trading well

• 3 weeks later...

Frankly speaking, it’s unfair comparison, as both are good in their own ways, if we try to compare than we will not get fair results. Forex is the global business and rightly so, as it’s been done throughout the week active 24/5, but Stock is limited to city, so there is really no comparison at all. I feel absolutely pleased doing Forex trading, as it’s a brilliant business been able to start with extremely low amount and yet able to generate serious revenue, so that’s obvious missing part from Stock. I find it even more pleasing under OctaFX, as they are the best with low spreads from 0.1 pips while there is also 50% bonus on deposit that is use able!

Today's investors and active traders have access to a growing number of trading instruments, from tried-and-true blue chips and industrials, to the fast-paced futures and forex markets. Deciding which of these markets to trade can be complicated, and many factors need to be considered in order to make the best choice. I trade neither of them. I love binary options trading. And for my trading I like lxmarkets as my trading platform.

• 4 months later...

Fromm my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is really STP Execution trading platform and always ensures security of funds at any investments, easy withdrawal system without long time process, low transaction cost, free demo account, minimum margin requirements, flexible trading leverage, lowest trading spreads and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

• 1 month later...