Forex Vs Stock, Forex Vs Stock,which is better? !

Source : Forex Vs Stock

http://www.fx247.org/forex-vs-stock.html

Forex Market vs Stock Market,which one is better ?

Trading Forex 24 hours a day

The Forex market is 24-hour market, forex traders have the advantage of customizing their own trading schedule, get in or out of the market at any time without waiting. Trading stocks after market hours is possible.

Forex trading provides greater leverage than stock trading

Forex trading provides greater leverage than stock trading, allows traders to control larger positions with smaller amounts of capital(high leverage can lead to large losses as well as gains).

Commission Free At Forex Trading

In the forex market costs are confined to the bid-ask spread. In the stock market costs are commissions, clearing fees, government fees, brokerage fees,etc.

Trade with Real-time Profits at Forex

In forex trading you can use your profits to trade, The options are endless.

8000 Stocks Vs 4 Major Currency Pairs

4,500 stocks listed on the NYSE, and another 3,500 on the NASDAQ. Which one to buy? Do you have enough time to research all the companies? There are 4 major currency pairs ? EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY and USD/CHF at Forex, Choose your currency pair, decide if you?re going to buy or sell, that?s all.

---- My Ambition is beyond My Knowledge ----

• 4 years later...

The foreign exchange market is the world's largest financial market, accounting for more than $4 trillion in average traded value each day as of 2011. Many traders are attracted to the forex market because of its high liquidity, around-the-clock trading and the amount of leverage that is afforded to participants.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think forex is better because forex such type a business here you can get a chance to learn it well . Otherwise, worldwide people explain about forex use their own language. So, you have a chace to get reliable help from this business which I think. Otherwise, it is most profitable and you can manage it only use a computer with internet connection from your home.

• 2 weeks later...

I think forex is better because forex such type a business here you can get a chance to learn it well . Otherwise, worldwide people explain about forex use their own language. So, you have a chace to get reliable help from this business which I think. Otherwise, it is most profitable and you can manage it only use a computer with internet connection from your home.

Besides that, there are many advantages that we can get in forex trading. There's leverage that will give ease for us to start trading using minimum capital, has high liquidity.

I think that forex is the best, because most of the traders in the world tend to trade in forex than stock..

It was about 80% trade in forex..

I think so, beides that forex has high liquidity and we can get profit in two ways, when market movement is up and down. There's leverage that help us to start trading using small capital, we also can get free capital if we use broker which offers it, like InstaForex.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think both are good, it depends on person to person how well they are doing.. but yes if took a survey on this, then i guess we get people investing in forex more than stock.

Yes, the most important is we have the knolwedge. Either forex and stock have own advantages. Because i'm trading in forex, i try to advantages of forex trading advantages. I used demo account to learn in forex trading.

Yes, the most important is we have the knolwedge. Either forex and stock have own advantages. Because i'm trading in forex, i try to advantages of forex trading advantages. I used demo account to learn in forex trading.

I agree with you, the most important is knowledge. Forex and stock each has advantages and strengths. But I prefer forex trading. By using a demo account, I tried to learn trading. And the $ 1 I've been able to trade real account in instaforex.

I agree with you, the most important is knowledge. Forex and stock each has advantages and strengths. But I prefer forex trading. By using a demo account, I tried to learn trading. And the $ 1 I've been able to trade real account in instaforex.

Right now, there are many brokers that giving micro account service..

So, just $1 we can start making money in forex...

In Liteforex, insta, fbs, robo, and many other brokers have micro account there...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw the picture below, that is the comparison about forex and futures trading.

e76adbb8c822f98b332c581b7cd09e7b.png

When trading forex, you get rapid execution and price certainty under normal market conditions. In contrast, the futures and equities markets do not offer price certainty or instant trade execution. Even with the advent of electronic trading and limited guarantees of execution speed, the prices for fills for futures and equities on market orders are far from certain. The prices quoted by brokers often represent the LAST trade, not necessarily the price for which the contract will be filled. Now I am using minimum deposit 50$ to open classic account in Armada Markets

• 3 weeks later...

I would say Forex trading is 100 times better then Stock market because in Stock you need lots of education and money but when it comes to Forex we can start easily without any major requirement while there are great benefits from brokers here as well. I get 8 USD no deposit bonus for trying with OctaFX and also as we go for investment they allow us to gain 50% bonus on all deposit while their trading platform is very smooth.

• 1 month later...