Wave59 2.33 cracked

This is most likely the same version from TSRh and edu by GautamGreat and Mateyboy. (See text file in the zip)

I downloaded from here just to test it out and it works fine.

If you have problem, it could be port 80 being used.

This command in administrative command prompt   net stop http    works for my computer configuration in freeing port 80. (Depending on your computer configurations, other methods may be necessary to free port 80)

But I am vaguely aware of 2 user who can't get program to work.

17 hours ago, RichardGere said:

This is most likely the same version from TSRh and edu by GautamGreat and Mateyboy. (See text file in the zip)

I downloaded from here just to test it out and it works fine.

If you have problem, it could be port 80 being used.

This command in administrative command prompt   net stop http    works for my computer configuration in freeing port 80. (Depending on your computer configurations, other methods may be necessary to free port 80)

But I am vaguely aware of 2 user who can't get program to work.

I remember downloading this long ago and found that it wouldn't read a csv file so there was no chart.

The chart you have posted used live data or a csv?

I am using Oanda live data. Complete problem free with this option. 

It used to be able to read Yahoo but most likely not anymore after Yahoo changed access. 

As for CSV, the explorer to search for text files does not work very well. A manual work around is suggested in another forum.

Anyway I will check out the Csv this weekend.

BTW I do not use this software for a long time already. 

Edited by RichardGere

Tested ASCII or CSV chart.

Works fairly well. Able to display intraday and Daily chart.

Problem, when you add symbols, the right hand panel of the search explorer may initially be unresponsive. I was able to work around that sometimes by pressing the tab key until the cursor is in the right hand panel and perform some activity like sorting the columns or opening a folder. That seems to activate the panel. But sometimes, it works, sometimes it doesn't.

image.png

Edited by RichardGere

Here is something to note; It is important to switch off the anti-virus when installing the program and crack. This is also stated in the instruction text. Even though, installation may appear problem free with the anti-virus running, the program may encounter some problems during actual running.

My first install with anti-virus running, I was Not able to add symbols. The program just crashed when I add symbol. So I decided to follow close instructions and re-install with the anti-virus switched off.

After that, I was able to add symbols without the program crashing.

Another point in the instruction text is to run in Administrative mode. I was not able to see any difference in doing this yet.

Anyway, this is my take and other's experience my differ. Do note, that installing with the anti-virus turned off, the risk is yours.