Crypto Earning Contest $410 in Prizes - Sponsored by Walbi ​ 💰💰

Message added by MrAdmin,

The Crypto Earning Contest, sponsored by Walbi, starts on June 19 and offers you $410 in crypto prizes.

--> Signup to Walbi now and win crypto in the contest
walbi_contest_72_8_x90_ii.png

💰 Contest Prizes:

• 8 lucky draws of  $10 every 2 days, paid in USDT. [Total: $80]
  • 5 prizes based on the users' accumulated points:  $150, $100, $50, $20, $10. [Total: $330]
  • More crypto rewards in your Walbi account. 

📖 How to Participate [GUIDE]

1. Sign up for Indo-Investasi. Do you have an account? Just log in.
  2. Signup for Walbi.
  3. Do the daily task, earn points, and enter the lucky draw. [List of tasks here]

🏆 Winners

Good luck, everyone!

• Administrator

💰💰 Join the Contest and Earn All Our Crypto 💰💰

II__Crypto Contest.png

💰 A. Walbi Contest - $410 in Contest Prizes

Participate and increase tremendously your chances to win:

• Based on the points accumulated, five prizes paid in crypto:  $150, $100, $50, $20, $10 [Total: $330]
  • + 8 lucky draws of a prize in crypto: $10 every two days, [Total: $80]
  • + Real crypto funds in your Walbi account you can withdraw anytime.

👑 B. Meet The Contest Sponsor: WALBI

Walbi, the proud sponsor of our contest, is a crypto platform set to redefine how people trade crypto futures. It harnesses the power of artificial intelligence and blockchain technology to provide a trading experience that's secure, transparent, and user-friendly, setting it apart from the rest.

Spoiler

Personal review of WALBI: 

Trading crypto can be complex, but the Walbi AI assistant makes it a breeze. Their dedicated support team also ensures you're never alone on this journey. Fees can eat into your profits, but Walbi keeps its fee structure low and transparent. 

Do you have questions regarding Walbi? Contact the @WALBI representative in the community or me - @MrAdmin

Walbi_03_01_EN_72__8__x__9_0.png

💰C. Payment proofs of winners receiving their prizes

Here, you will see the proof of payment from our members once the contest starts!

walbi-content-payment-task1-ii.png

📖D. How to Participate In the WALBI-sponsored Contest [GUIDE] 

Win not just one but multiple exciting prizes in our thrilling trading contest. Participating opens the door to a world of potential rewards that could be yours!

1. Getting started is a breeze. If you're not already a member, sign up for Indo-Investasi. If you're already a member, log in. It's that simple, and it's free!
  2. Sign up for Walbi using our dedicated link. Confirm your email, and you will be good to go. [Free]
  3. Do the daily proposed task posted in 2nd post of this thread to qualify for the lucky draw with $10 prizes. [Free]
  4. Complete the previous tasks, do the current task to accumulate more points, AND earn the hefty $330 prize pool. [Free]

Have questions? PM me or Contact me. Good luck!

📜 E. Contest & Participation rules

Here are the contest rules. Please reread them or PM me with details if you have any questions.

Spoiler
  1. In the next 16 days, we will post 8 tasks about Walbi, one every two days. For each task you do (besides tasks 4 and 8), you will receive 10 points. I will keep track of the points so you can see where you stand.
  2. The prizes will be paid to your crypto account in USDT. 
  3. You must log in or open a new account using the Walbi app to participate. After you sign up, you can start participating in the contest.
  4. After all tasks are posted and you cast answers to quizzes and complete the tasks, we will check the points at the top. The first seven scores with the most points will share a prize pool of $330. Prizes will be paid to your crypto account in USDT.
  5. If two or more members score similarly at the end, the tie-breaking will be as follows: a) The member with more completed tasks will win. b) if it is still similar, the member with the bigger deposit(s) will win. c) if it’s still similar, the member with the highest multiplier will win d) If it is still similar, the member with more contest and review shares will win. e) if it is still similar, the member with more posts in the community will win.

📜 F. Tips to Earn More Points & Win

Here are a couple of tips that will help you earn more points and have higher chances of winning:

Spoiler
  1. There are 8 tasks. You have 2 days to complete each. If you miss one, you will not qualify for the lucky draw and will not get the points for that task.
  2. Some tasks come with a different number of points. So, if you do a specific action, you can earn 5 to 100 points, depending on your involvement. Make sure you do your best and accumulate as many points as possible.
  3. Two tasks come with a multiplier, meaning we will multiply your existing points. Again, ensure you have more points to benefit from the multiplier.

📖 G. Contest FAQs

Spoiler

1. What do I have to do to win?

First, you should sign up for Walbi if you do not have an account already.

If you decide to participate, post your Walbi user ID here in the topic. Check the new posts in the contest thread about the tasks to earn more points and increase your chance of winning the biggest prize. Enjoy the fun!

2. Is Walbi available in my country?

Walbi is available worldwide, except for those in the USA and Canada. It is worth mentioning that Walbi doesn't ask for KYC verification.

3. Can I participate if Walbi is not available in my country?

If you have another citizenship in an approved country, you can participate. Otherwise, you can not.

4. How much can I earn?

The earning possibilities vary, but if, let's say, you are super lucky and get all the random draw, you earn 8 x $10. If you also make the most points and earn the biggest prize, $150, you have a total of $80 + $150 = $230. On the contrary, if you get only one lucky draw of $10 and the 5th place in the points contest, you earn $10 + $10 = $20.

6. How will I receive the prizes?

You will receive your prizes in the crypto wallet of your choice as long as it supports USDT via BEP20 OR TRC20.

7. Can I participate if the contest already started?

Yes, you can still participate until we post task 6 of the contest, even if the contest has started already. To do so, you must complete all the previous tasks. Of course, you cannot participate in the previously closed lucky draws, but you can participate in the remaining one and the big final with the $330 prize pool.

8. How fast must I complete the action(s)?

You have two days to complete the task to earn points. After these two days, we will post a new task and select a lucky winner.

9. My question is not listed. What do you think I should do?

You can post here in the thread, PM me, or email me, and I will answer in the next couple of hours. The fastest method is to post here so that other members will respond as soon as possible.

Walbi_03_01_EN_72__8__x__9_0.png

"He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm and ready
To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• Administrator

📜 H. Contest Taks [Will be shared one by one]

Task 1 [June 19 - 21]: Open a FREE Walbi account using our dedicated link and announce your participation by posting the Walbi user ID you got after registration.

Task 2 [June 22 - 24] Share the contest URL on your socials, forums, and financial groups. Please send the list to me by PM or contact form. For each share, you will receive 2 points. A maximum of 30 points can be awarded per user.

Cmon folks!! Let's make this contest one to be remembered!

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, CryptoLiberty said:

I want to participate. First thing I need to do is to register on Walbi site, right?

That's right! This is the first task of the contest. Signup to walbi through our link and post your userid here. You will be oficially enrolled in the contest, get points and participate to daily crypto draws.

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• Administrator
3 hours ago, cashmate said:

I think the link to sign up is disabled

@cashmate Thank you for identifying the problem. Indeed, some ad blockers blocked the link. I've replaced it! Can you please try again?

Also, folks, please report if you have problems with the link!

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• Administrator

IndoInvestasi members already enrolled in the contest: @pije76, @syed.quadri81, @musketeer, @chan123, @dotrading

There are still almost two days to complete task 1—sign up for a Walbi account and post your user ID here in the forum to enroll in the contest, get your first points, and participate in the first draw!

I can't wait to see you on the participants lists!

Good luck!

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

On 6/18/2024 at 10:06 PM, MrAdmin said:

If two or more members score similarly at the end, the tie-breaking will be as follows: a) The member with more completed tasks will win. b) if it is still similar, the member with the bigger deposit(s) will win. c) if it’s still similar, the member with the highest multiplier will win d) If it is still similar, the member with more contest and review shares will win. e) if it is still similar, the member with more posts in the community will win.

I will not be able to participate in this contest. However, I wanted to emphasize that the prizes are quite good compared to similar contests. I wish success to all participants.

• Administrator

This is a short update about the people who have already enrolled in the contest AND will participate in the lucky draw tonight!

@pije76, @syed.quadri81, @musketeer, @chan123, @dotrading, @Iqbal, @Kunal

You still have 8:30 hours to enroll and participate in the lucky draw. If you enroll later, you will still get points for the task, but you will not participate in the lucky draw for task 1.

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

32 minutes ago, MrAdmin said:

This is a short update about the people who have already enrolled in the contest AND will participate in the lucky draw tonight!

@pije76, @syed.quadri81, @musketeer, @chan123, @dotrading, @Iqbal, @Kunal

You still have 8:30 hours to enroll and participate in the lucky draw. If you enroll later, you will still get points for the task, but you will not participate in the lucky draw for task 1.

MrAdmin, I can't find any lucky draw on the Walbi site.

Link, please?

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Kunal said:

MrAdmin, I can't find any lucky draw on the Walbi site.

Link, please?

The lucky draw, I will do it myself here in the forum. Basically, using randomgenerator, we will select a member who completed the task, and he/she/they :)) will receive the $10 in USDT. After that I will announce the next task

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• Administrator

OK, folks. The time to complete task 1 and participate in the first lucky draw 1 is up. From now on, everyone who enters the contest and completes task 1 will receive points for the final prizes BUT will not participate in lucky draw 1.

I hope is not very confusing 🙂

LE: Check the recording of the live lucky draw extraction using random.org. The member who won the Task 1 Lucky Draw is @Kunal! Congrats! Send me your USDT acc by PM so I can send you the prize!

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• Administrator

Task 2 [June 22 - 24] Share the contest URL on your socials, forums, and financial groups. Please send the list to me by PM or contact form. For each share, you will receive 2 points. A maximum of 30 points can be awarded per user.

The URL of the contest is: https://indo-investasi.com/topic/92882-crypto-earning-contest

If you haven't completed Task 1, you can enroll in the contest right now, complete task 1 and then task 2 (current)

Good luck, everyone!

To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

14 hours ago, MrAdmin said:

OK, folks. The time to complete task 1 and participate in the first lucky draw 1 is up. From now on, everyone who enters the contest and completes task 1 will receive points for the final prizes BUT will not participate in lucky draw 1.

I hope is not very confusing 🙂

LE: Check the recording of the live lucky draw extraction using random.org. The member who won the Task 1 Lucky Draw is @Kunal! Congrats! Send me your USDT acc by PM so I can send you the prize!

Congratulation @Kunal