REQ: AutoUFOS

Hello, hope eceryone is well.

Anyone familiar or currently using the AutoUFOS?.

Is it any good ?

On their website it looks good but you never know. (tradewithufos.com)

Video:

Thanks in advance

Hi,

At first glance and a quickie look, it looks like a supply demand approach. Some like to attach the word "order flow" to it since at these levels/zones, a bunch of orders are placed, sitting there and waiting to be filled🤫

Edited by ninja_on_da_roof

Thank you ninja_on_da_roof, appreciate the feedback.

In the website they mention the followimg: This app aims to plot Price regions in a chart where potential BUY and/or SELL Orders are in a pending state. Those potential Orders are expected to be in waiting mode and could be executed once that market revisits or returns to those Price regions.

Thank you ninja_on_da_roof, appreciate the feedback.

In the website they mention the followimg: This app aims to plot Price regions in a chart where potential BUY and/or SELL Orders are in a pending state. Those potential Orders are expected to be in waiting mode and could be executed once that market revisits or returns to those Price regions.

Yes, correcto! There are many already posted indicators here that might and/or can give you the same approach such as ones from Ncat, NinzaCo, ARC, Trading123, ZoneVue Pro...and many more as I dont remember all. Some have the ability to automate for entries and exits if enabled.

do you have autoclimate?

can you share?

This is AutoClimate indicator is FREE fom their website. You can just request it given that you gotta provide them your machine ID.

It takes a couple of days for them to activate it, I noticed.

Then down load the AutoUFO one from link above. See if it works altogether.

If not, the trick is, download the SpyMoney package here somewhere, even if you dont actually use it for your trading. This SpyMoney package has a file that prevents locks.

Hope it works for you.

Is the bright red and green guardian zone?

No! They get generated from the SlingShot where price pulls back into the green and red areas then if all conditions matched, SlingSlot then gives out buy sell signals/entries.

GuardianZone is just pretty much those major important zones of support resistance. Depending on how many time frames you check boxes, they get generated and plotted on chart.

I didnt check all time frame boxes cuz then, they show up all over the chart. Cluttering my chart.

Only check boxes that you actually need to know where previous major S/Rs were.

do you have autoclimate?

can you share?

This is AutoClimate indicator is FREE fom their website. You can just request it given that you gotta provide them your machine ID.

It takes a couple of days for them to activate it, I noticed.

Then down load the AutoUFO one from link above. See if it works altogether.

If not, the trick is, download the SpyMoney package here somewhere, even if you dont actually use it for your trading. This SpyMoney package has a file that prevents locks.

Hope it works for you.

Hello, I have SpyMoney package installed and unfortunately the AutoUFOs ask for a valid license. Can you tell me what version of the SpyMoney Package you have? Mine is: 2024-02-02 21:30:02:927|1|4|Vendor assembly 'SpyMoney_TheNinjaSuite_Indicators_5_31_2023P' version='1.0.0.1' loaded.

Check in the log tab in NT8 Console. Thanks