REQ: Ultimate Scalper

Traderbeauty

Everyone is mentioning is that a really bad system still you want to try it desperately, really!!!

In all seriousness, in the trading world, it has never been any indicator, bot, strategy nor system. They simply are just tools to help and guide us in some ways. It has to do a whole lot with each individual, the traders themselves. I can be confident to say that just because something works for someone, doesn't mean it would work the same for someone else and vice versa.

I can spend days and nights trying it, tweaking it, optimizing it, changing settings and numbers, making charts all look beautiful and sexy to my eyes... Yet, I still fail miserably while others succeed, using the same darn thing!!!

https://gofile.io/d/Gq63m

Edited by ninja_on_da_roof

In all seriousness, in the trading world, it has never been any indicator, bot, strategy nor system. They simply are just tools to help and guide us in some ways. It has to do a whole lot with each individual, the traders themselves. I can be confident to say that just because something works for someone, doesn't mean it would work the same for someone else and vice versa.

I can spend days and nights trying it, tweaking it, optimizing it, changing settings and numbers, making charts all look beautiful and sexy to my eyes... Yet, I still fail miserably while others succeed, using the same darn thing!!!

https://gofile.io/d/Gq63m

sorry I have detected virus in the link attached

intrigued by what was written about this indicator, I wanted to test it by myself....when I opened the graph and saw the darts I said to myself...eureka I'll become rich, then soon I had to change my mind...without going into details every time an arrow appears you have a 50% chance of winning or losing

ha ha. repaint == trash. you should have saved your precious time by watching the video i posted. coming from FX side of world and i have see enough repaint system on mt4, never knew ninja also had vendors like that. Amribroker(another charting solution) prevents seller whose program repaint they also warn users that the indicator you are using is looking into future and will repair false signal to make it look pretty.

ha ha. repaint == trash. you should have saved your precious time by watching the video i posted. coming from FX side of world and i have see enough repaint system on mt4, never knew ninja also had vendors like that. Amribroker(another charting solution) prevents seller whose program repaint they also warn users that the indicator you are using is looking into future and will repair false signal to make it look pretty.

:-) I am as SanTommaso .....I'm like Saint Thomas... I won't believe it unless I put my nose into it....which would mean wanting to personally check and try :-)

i looked into this. for sure its interesting that responses are so divided, some say its personally profitable and others say that its' trash.

As far as repainting, its only the big arrow that repaints, small arrows don't, so maybe forget big arrow and just use some other criteria for direction.. maybe some guys profitable with this can offer suggestions on this idea?

Also, there is a new version called UltimateScalper AI... does anyone have that or have tried it?

i looked into this. for sure its interesting that responses are so divided, some say its personally profitable and others say that its' trash.

As far as repainting, its only the big arrow that repaints, small arrows don't, so maybe forget big arrow and just use some other criteria for direction.. maybe some guys profitable with this can offer suggestions on this idea?

Also, there is a new version called UltimateScalper AI... does anyone have that or have tried it?

small arrow prints on every single reversal bar. its nothing but stochastic overlay and crossover. that is not tradable. the algo work i paid for can trade big and small arrow system and any timeframe and trust me its equally horrible as i have literally traded with real money(in the direction of major minor trend, even tried vwap with ema of 8,21,65,120) after getting blinded by amazing after market picture. it nails every top and bottom so perfectly. i stuck with this s*** for almost 8 weeks thinking i probably started during drawdown phase and things will change quickly. but never happens.

i can upload another video of the timeframe you trade and show how one will be tricked by this system & will also show after market picture as well(the one developer post every day, which nails every top and bottom).

why not trade with this for a week and see for yourself and report here.

famous saying in my area: le prove non richiedono prove. [Evidence does not need proof]

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

small arrow prints on every single reversal bar. its nothing but stochastic overlay and crossover. that is not tradable. the algo work i paid for can trade big and small arrow system and any timeframe and trust me its equally horrible as i have literally traded with real money(in the direction of major minor trend, even tried vwap with ema of 8,21,65,120) after getting blinded by amazing after market picture. it nails every top and bottom so perfectly. i stuck with this s*** for almost 8 weeks thinking i probably started during drawdown phase and things will change quickly. but never happens.

i can upload another video of the timeframe you trade and show how one will be tricked by this system & will also show after market picture as well(the one developer post every day, which nails every top and bottom).

why not trade with this for a week and see for yourself and report here.

famous saying in my area: le prove non richiedono prove. [Evidence does not need proof]

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Thank you. I appreciate your honest comments.

• 1 month later...