Atl@s Line from D@yTr@deToWin

I had this converted to open source code for NT8. You can certainly play with it to change the name of signals/alerts to anything you desire.

They sell it for almost $1800.

Here's a gift for you.

Enjoy.

https://gofile.io/d/DHoHS9

PS: if I recall correctly, way way back then, many years ago, we had "legal issues" with this vendor...Administrators, please do remove this post quickly if it is still so, or not "allowed". Thank you.

No Atlas Line is displayed after loading this indicator.

Did you change time to your time zone? Whatever time you want it to start calculating, that is when it starts to show alerts/signals.

It works fine and dandy on my side. Just import indicator into your NT8 as normal. It is not "cracked". You don't copy and paste files into bin/custom folder.

Screenshot(374).thumb.png.b22a724e0c9fb0a2e3e11a903b9a4546.png

Please do pull up Youtube to watch for basis stuff in order to use signals correctly as far as for profit targets and stops.

They use ATR as a mean for targets and stops, as well as to learn about the "time-based" and "catastrophic" stops and so on...

"S" and "P" are just extra entries stand for "strength" and "pull back". Don't get confused S for short.

Could you please upload the Trade Scalper version 4?

Hello,

I can tell you this much about Trade Scalper, if you look to your left, trade your right then you would know the exact entries it is going to fire. It is pretty much your left pivot point, resistance/support. Whenever price breaks this left resistance/support, you get a signal/alert. Nothing really is fancy.

Yet, it is human nature, we all want to have something to pop up on chart, telling us where to enter and where to get out😎But yes, that is all there is to it, for Trade Scalper.

The main problem of Trade Scalper is, when it fires an alert, price often has gone far away from entry point. You often miss the train.

So... To enter efficiently, you can do it 2 ways. One is wait for it to fire an signal, then enter at exact price, wait for price to return to it and fill you. Then catch your coins and exit based on ATR for target. The con of this is, as mentioned above, if there is a strong push or strong momentum, price sometimes doesnt retrace back to the entry and so, you missed your train.

The second way is, since you understand how it functions and how it generates signals, you know ahead of time already where the exact entry would be fired. Then, you place an order there either at exact price or a ticks or two above entry price (for long) or below (for short) for price to break and fill you. The con of this is, you might get a fake out. Plenty of times, price breaks a level, it just pokes it enough with wick or a few ticks to trap folks in then reverses back.

But anyway, that is Trade Scalper. Look left, draw a line on chart for that rencent support or resistance. When price breaks it, signal gets generated.

Edited by ninja_on_da_roof

Great, thanks!

I could post it both version 3 and version 4 here when I get home. The legal issue is, like mentioned before, we cant post anything related to this vendor. I guess my post for Atlas Line went though only cuz it was mine and I converted to NT8.

If possible DM me both version to give it try when you are back home, thank you.

I had this converted to open source code for NT8. You can certainly play with it to change the name of signals/alerts to anything you desire.

They sell it for almost $1800.

Here's a gift for you.

Enjoy.

https://gofile.io/d/DHoHS9

Thanks for sharing your own AtlasLine it works great.

If you happen to have their ATO 2 indicator would you mind sharing it? Thanks again.

Thanks for sharing your own AtlasLine it works great.

If you happen to have their ATO 2 indicator would you mind sharing it? Thanks again.

I dont have the indicator itself but i do have the pdf file for it. It is pretty much easy, just draw 2 vertical and 2 horizontal lines and you have ATO method.

Enjoy!

https://gofile.io/d/ry6nfX

Edited by ninja_on_da_roof

Thank you, that PDF will do! You have been very helpful.

No issues. It is pretty much Open Range strategy.

While this indicator doesn't produce fancy signals but it does plot the upper and lower level for you, in case you wanna give it a try.

I am quite sure members in here probably have something way better for ORB that gives actual signals and audio alerts. Just search around.

https://gofile.io/d/H3ic1s

Screenshot(401).thumb.png.afb7e759b2e4c6f965dd379f1d7548ad.png

Screenshot(400).thumb.png.c6b7f6fc3b5ed9e9dbf8a451e62a3ff4.png

• 4 months later...