Viper Trading Group Buy NT8

fryguy1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone

I need your help- i am trying to download the viper videos from the members section ( dont want to spend a huge amount of time using screen record ).

I tried to disable the java script but then could not play the video.

I tried to use Allavsoft which usually works- but did not.

I tried internet download manager- nothing.

I dont think they use vimeo.

I had to add a right click enable addon but the option of saving the video as- is greyed out.

Any ideas ?

Thank you all in advance

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hello Everyone

I need your help- i am trying to download the viper videos from the members section ( dont want to spend a huge amount of time using screen record ).

I tried to disable the java script but then could not play the video.

I tried to use Allavsoft which usually works- but did not.

I tried internet download manager- nothing.

I dont think they use vimeo.

I had to add a right click enable addon but the option of saving the video as- is greyed out.

Any ideas ?

Thank you all in advance

Traderbeauty-Jane

PLS have a look Mipony, download Bittorrents, Direct Downloads and Youtube videos https://www.mipony.net/en/

Hi Traderbeauty,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been following your trading journey and have been impressed with your expertise and insights. Your Viper trading list seems like a fantastic opportunity, and I would love to be a part of it.

If possible, could you kindly add me to your Viper trading list as well? I believe your strategies and recommendations would greatly benefit my own trading endeavors. I'm eager to learn from your experience and contribute to the trading community.

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to potentially joining your Viper trading list. Please let me know if there is any additional information you need from me.

Wishing you continued success and happy trading!

Best regards,

Let's see if I understood correctly.....this TS add on for NT8 is a very valuable tool for trading...this system has never been wrong.

Since the price is 400 USD per month so 4800 USD every year then you want to look for an alternative for the purchase.....but I wonder why not take the trial version for 400 USD per month, install it on a new PC that you buy for 1000 USD and reset your PC every month?

in this way I spent only 400 USD ...other 1K USD is for a new PC....what I am wrong?

Or, for $150, you can just get Trend Waves indicator from Trade Devils.

Pretty much the same in my view.

Screenshots_2023-07-16-01-27-56.png.ba7f278a62a6ce378a098e8cb2c9357d.png

Screenshots_2023-07-16-01-28-20.png.4585f1d854e321b9d5372a2c2669b401.png

I don't know the Viper Trading Add on for NT8 but I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money to have something remotely similar to the excellent and free Silver Trend Indicator for cTrader platform.

What is wrong ? There is a significant difference between CTrader Paltform and NT8. The 2nd one is an excellent platform with all futures inside.

At the end if you can get an indicator that has a high cost for a low price then you are in luck

Edited by laser1000it

Or, for $150, you can just get Trend Waves indicator from Trade Devils.

Pretty much the same in my view.

thanks i ended up buying this as tdu keeps updating the indicator very often and have good support. this is exactly same as viper. ninza co also has a similar system called as solrwind, also i couldnt make auto trader even load. not sure if clubbing buy engineer missed patching it

thanks i ended up buying this as tdu keeps updating the indicator very often and have good support. this is exactly same as viper. ninza co also has a similar system called as solrwind, also i couldnt make auto trader even load. not sure if clubbing buy engineer missed patching it

This ETP Ray Trend is like Viper also. Works on fixed NT8.

https://workupload.com/file/gSeMc7AeuDM

Thank you fryguy

It seems the same but its not- viper paints the bars which gives you kind of warning if you are at the wrong direction, viper has a predictor which is very good and very accurate most of the times.

viper has 4 power meters that also help you to stay at the right side of the market.

seems to me that etp is just one part ( a very important part ) of viper but thats not enough.

but of course everyone does whats good for him or her...

• 4 weeks later...