Casper SMC

logicgate

Hello there my people, does anyone have this Casper SMC private training? I have a buddy of mine asking for it, I figured I would find it here since all SMC stuff ends up here LOL. Apparently not this one (yet). If you guys know of any private GB going in telegram, someone reselling in telegram, let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/@caspersmc/videos

• 1 month later...

You know that a while ago I decided to go through the whole ICT mentorship on youtube, to have a "refresher" on SMC, and I realized how I completely skimmed over almost all of it when I watched it a couple of years ago (when it wasn't public yet).

I had learned most of the SMC from the copycats, because I did not have the patience to go over every single ICT Mentorship video (you know how he likes to ramble on and on sometimes), and now I see how it was a big mistake learning from the copycats.

They teach the stuff completely wrong, damn. The order block stuff, which swings to use, market structure break, etc.. They teach all completely wrong!! If you wanna study the SMC stuff, go straight to ICT. I think I even bashed him here at some point, gonna have to bite my tongue now.

I took the time to watch his mentorship with patience and attention and there is a lot of stuff there that the copycats don't teach and that are very important for high probability trades, like doing the correlation analysis with USDX, Bonds market, the IPDA stuff, interest rate differentials with COT report, to name a few.