curiosity: Order-Flow

laser1000it

if you are sitting in front of 32 inch monitor fort at least 8 hours per day what you will get after some years..?

money or pain?

if you earned money then spent same for retrieve eye ..

you lose your eyes even in front of a 14-inch monitor or always watching TV or smartphone

I find it very curious that a criticism is made of a different post than usual "PLS reupload ....PLS educate......PLS reup the link.....LInk not working ....Johnsnow or other sellers have cracked some stuff and so on..."

I just wanted to know how some members look at all the little numbers of the OF

Edited by laser1000it

Depends on the instrument you trade.

If you trade ES.. i have a 24" fullhd only for Orderflow..

If you trade a more volatil instrument (NQ, CL..) only look orderflow in good levels (maybe 40 or 60 range) but we can't see the ES orderflow in the same way that NQ orderflow...

A good example of NQ orderflow is https://twitter.com/realtraderemma.

It all depends on what you want to do, for only orderflows its largely sufficient, I advise you curved version 32 inch really you will have a very larget vision of the monitor or the 34 inch curved really its excellent, 4k its good but its for the games hd you will be really satisfied, for a ps5 excellent but it consumes a lot of 4k so you need to have a good gpu that follows all that, genelment the 4k ips prices are more expensive than the va version more color definition without ghosting effect, but for orderflows I advise you a 32 inch curved or 34 inch curved you will have put minimum two chart easily for your daily setup

you lose your eyes even in front of a 14-inch monitor or always watching TV or smartphone

I find it very curious that a criticism is made of a different post than usual "PLS reupload ....PLS educate......PLS reup the link.....LInk not working ....Johnsnow or other sellers have cracked some stuff and so on..."

I just wanted to know how some members look at all the little numbers of the OF

Hi @laser1000it , did you mistakenly understand my words..

32inch is bigger and within 3 feet distance we seen its dangerous to our eyes.. that's my point. That's all..

i don't criticize anyone. its not my job..

'pls reupload' i may be asked someone and i am also uploaded for someone. Its part of forum

if you feel its guilty. Then you don't make any request/upload hereafter...

Thanks for your view .;)

'