Forex Cup?

logicgate

Has anyone ever seen this?

https://www.forexcup.com/

Minimum deposit of US$5.000 to participate in a forex championship which lasts one year (jan 23 - dec 23), 1st prize US$50.0000 goes to whoever have the most gains.

So the conditions are that you need to open a forex ECN trading account at FX Open and make a minimum deposit of US$5.000, and they say you can withdraw that money, and also add more money if you want, at any time.

I wonder if they really pay the 1st place in cash, or there is some hidden "small print" conditions somewhere. Does anyone know any winners of this cup? I never heard of it.

Has anyone ever seen this?

https://www.forexcup.com/

Minimum deposit of US$5.000 to participate in a forex championship which lasts one year (jan 23 - dec 23), 1st prize US$50.0000 goes to whoever have the most gains.

So the conditions are that you need to open a forex ECN trading account at FX Open and make a minimum deposit of US$5.000, and they say you can withdraw that money, and also add more money if you want, at any time.

I wonder if they really pay the 1st place in cash, or there is some hidden "small print" conditions somewhere. Does anyone know any winners of this cup? I never heard of it.

Just another marketing trick to generate leads. You will not receive a single penny from them but surely have to invest in paid quotes and other various fees. Doesn't worth to spend time and money, there are much better ways to utilize your efforts.