Gary norden exchange section

• 8 months later...
I'm looking for someone who purchased the Red Jacket Course from the Norden Method website. The original purchaser have access to the members zone where now they have 'grade my trade' videos, monthly meetup videos, and 'addendum content'. Only red jacket purchasers can access these videos. I would be highly interested if anyone could offer these for a reasonable price. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
It shouldn't be this hard, somebody must have purchased the course directly from the vendor as the course itself is available on many reseller sites and there was even a GB here. Who purchased it has direct access to these videos. We just need to find that person / webshop. I emailed many shops about it, but for some reason none of them replied.

I was a member of The Exchange when it began for three months. The videos have the subscriber's email address randomnly floating over them as a security device to allow GN to find you and send his legal bouncers around to break your elbows.. There's likely a technical way to extract the videos without this security layer but it'll be beyond most people.