where to invest?

My name is Mark Wood. I live in Texas. My friends told me about Forex Trading. They told me about how beneficial it is. I liked it, and I’m looking to invest in it. Can you all suggest me to invest in the right market for Forex Trading? Also, can you suggest a good agency that can help me and suggest me invest in Forex Trading?

Thank You

• 1 month later...
My name is Mark Wood. I live in Texas. My friends told me about Forex Trading. They told me about how beneficial it is. I liked it, and I’m looking to invest in it. Can you all suggest me to invest in the right market for Forex Trading? Also, can you suggest a good agency that can help me and suggest me invest in Forex Trading?

Thank You

I guess offshore brokers like Hotforex or Tickmill won't work for you, unless you have somebody who could register account with. Probably you should try IB or Ameritrade

• 1 month later...
Go to *************, and find a reputable Broker who can offer forex trading to US citizens. Then check out posts on a couple of forums for a good system or EA. Then practice for a year. Good luck- you will need it.

As far as I know its quite difficult to find US broker for trading especially for Non-US resident since they are quite strict with taxes and reporting. Also leverage is capped there. that's why I would suggest to look for offshore broker it should be much more convenient.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Firstly you make a list of some brokers which gives you daily information about technical analysis and trade reports about stocks. Some broker

like capitalstreet fx, investopedia, octa etc....

They are useful to get brief overview of events that had impact on market prices as well as roughly assess market sentiment. However if you want to develop trading strategies you need to read advanced stuff like books about technical analysis and its applications.

• 10 months later...
sometimes after having lowest trading spreads the result of scalping can be useless , because this short time approach contains huge risk.

If you set stop loss in your every trade you should be safe. I can't imagine scalping without tight risk management, really easy to turn it into gambling.