[req] Steve Nison – Taking The Trade 2022

Seriously now folks. Who wants to look at something where the candlesticks are explained. He brings out a new book every year to make some money. I can't believe he's making money from this. You simply cannot trade a candle or a candle pattern without context.

Anything he teaches is only for people who are losing money in the market. He himself can never use his knowledge in the market because the market just doesn't work that way.

I agree with the majority ! Many years ago, I do start to study Nison's candlestick course, but couldn't finish it. Extremely lengthy and detailed, i found myself losing track of many things 😊 and thus discontinued. But if someone intent on giving a fresh look at it , must try.

This stuff will only make you lose money. I remember when I started, Nison´s books were the 1st books I started with, together with those classic TA books by Murphy and etc, you can see I already started with the left foot.

I remember I had all those candle patterns memorized, even the obscure ones I found in other books. I had this bias for the japanese candles because I love everything Japan, and you know, when you think you are good at something there is always an asian better than you lol, so I figured the japanese knew what they were doing with those candles.

I don´t need to tell you by now that I only lost money trying to trade those candle patterns with classic TA stuff.

I started just like you. First of all, I had bought the book by John Murphy. After that many more books only to find out that it doesn't help at all. Every single book by Steve Nison is worthless. The market just doesn't work that way. For example, if a pin bar forms, then the retail trader will go long and the bank will go short. This is why all Candlesticks patterns have a 50% chance to work out. You might as well flip a coin.

What I learned from all of this is that you have to trade the price. That's it. You are doing exactly what the banks do.

Just trade the price