Anton kreil professional trading masterclass 2.0 (new 2021 )

marinko

Anton Kreil – Professional Trading Masterclass (PTM) Video Series 2.0

Anton-Kreil-Professional-Trading-Masterclass-PTM-Video-Series-2.0.jpg

The Professional Trading Masterclass (PTM) Video Series has been updated and remastered as of 2021. The course content has doubled in size. The PTM 2.0 is the core Educational Program at ITPM focusing on a full Professional Trader systematic process in the U.S. Stock Market. The PTM 2.0 Video Series is by far the most comprehensive Trading Program on the market available to Retail Traders.

Video 1

The Field of Play (33:17)

Video 2

Gross Domestic Product (1:26.54)

Video 3

Leading Indicators 1 (1:49:56)

Video 4

Leading Indicators 2 (56:13)

Video 5

Leading Indicator Accessory (3:04:32) –Spreadsheet

Class

Video 6

Leading Indicators 3 (1:49:08)

Video 7

Leading Indicators 4 (1:38:45)

Video 8

Leading Indicators 5 (1:24:08)

Video 9

Leading Indicators 6 (1:07:53)

Video 10

Video 11

Leading Indicators 8 (1:16:22)

Video 12

Leading Indicators 9 (1:43.01)

Video 13

Leading Indicators 10 (51:56)

Video 14

Recap & Bringing Everything Together (34:54)

Video 15

Foundations of Long / Short Portfolio Management 1a

(1:28:13)

Video 16

Foundations of Long / Short Portfolio Management 1b

(2:08:18) –Spreadsheet Class

Video 17

Foundations of Long / Short Portfolio Management 2

(1:52:20) –Spreadsheet Class

Video 18

Foundations of Long / Short Portfolio Management 3

(1:05:05) –Spreadsheet Class

Video 19

Foundations of Long / Short Portfolio Management 4

(1:14:35) –Spreadsheet Class

Get immediately download Anton Kreil – Professional Trading Masterclass (PTM) Video Series 2.0

Video 20

Foundations of Long / Short Portfolio Management

Recap (1:16:35)

LINK FOR THE FIRST 10 VIDEOS

https://mega.nz/folder/sVt01RQA#FdSnivbNQyQStc5koZ7xzA

LINK FOR THE VIDEOS TILL 20 WITH DOCUMENTS

https://mega.nz/folder/tdkCyZKS#W-z_D24F50ATXIHa_-5o-w

LINK FOR VIDEOS TILL 30

https://mega.nz/folder/lBEjzSJS#mZNd09TZCxjZW30Tb_93CQ

LINK FOR VIDEOS TILL 40

https://mega.nz/folder/hEcyQTqD#j5wPOejPQpZhPbtQPRT2mw

WILL UPLOAD THE REST AS I FIND TIME - 43 IN TOTAL WITH DOCUMENTS

Edited by marinko

IMHO any course based on INDICTORS would be not more than s*** lol

Hi indyan, I tend to agree with you after a while and watching many videos one question arise and comes to ..if this guy knows that much why is he/she selling courses and not devoted to trading , and of couse they do it bc selling courses is easier and more profitable than trading. I´d like to ask very broadly how do you approach trading. thanks,

Look guys all financial market prices are engineered(rigged), wake the hell up guys. Don't waste your precious time spending on this ****hole courses. just stick to the S&D trading methods. what i mean is S&D trading is not your holy grail, it's also fails sometime. it is kind a pattern trading just like any other else but gives you better edge, that is what every screen based trader needed the most to make money.

one more thing if some course sellers tells about Big banks follows s&d and smc style trading consider it is all horseshit(biggest lie). nobody no s*** about institutional orders and their trading style, that's true. only market has a memory that is what we call patterns it shows up everytime, technically called the edge. screen based traders exploit that edge to participate in market. Big banks got their own inventories and they have all the psychological resources to move the prices where they wanted to be, in fact they could know what's happening.

Hi Skeleton, I tend to agree with you on a intraday basis, that why I try to focus on day-week trades. I think the first step is to acknowledge that nobody know nothing every article, post etc. is biased and money management is the only useful tool to prevent bankruptcy. I remember watched on t@sty tr@de an episode where they "probed" that all the analyst out there from goldman etc. were 50% accurate on their predictions, no better than a coin toss. I´d like to take a dive in S&D, any info worth watching according to you?? Thanks,

Anton Kreil – Professional Trading Masterclass (PTM) Video Series 2.0

WILL UPLOAD THE REST AS I FIND TIME - 43 IN TOTAL WITH DOCUMENTS

Awesome! Thanks for posting. If you don't mind posting the documents as you say when youre free that would be much appreciated!

The documents are with videos 11-20.

• 3 weeks later...

Great course in macro/fundamenal analysis and importantly long term trading not intraday. For those many out there that don't want to risk the volatility and randomness from fakeouts/manipulation on short timeframes! That's an entirely valid approach that is still trading.

A lot of criticism of the subject really misses the point that it's not day trading and isn't claiming to be. The idea being that reading the long term path of supply/demand of something tells you price of it from practical factors that do determine pricing in the long term. This is causal and objective and not a miracle when it works, it's just looking at the business data. The idea that the supply of parts and delivery costs, etc of TV's determines their price cannot be represented as a poor technique, it's the fundamentals of that business.

Above, people are literally saying they draw supply/demand lines on a chart over looking at the actual supply and demand numbers which they say is garbage. Surely doesn't make sense, to seek dissonance between these 2 approaches when they are just observing similar things from a different point of view..my point being why use one when you can spend more time and use both.. Fundamentals work and that's why they're used so widely (and with other analysis like lines on the chart style analysis). Do the banks make money through other models? Clearly yes, but understanding the underpinnings of long term pricing is nethier futile or useless (and that's not opinion that's the busines model of many traders & businesses).

Look I'm not meaning to be critical of anyone in particular, but felt it would be eminently more helpful and constructive to put down an objective description of what macro can actually do (when used with your existing techniques) for longer term trading, rather than just criticise something. And in doing so trying to give practical clarity to help people wanting to improve what they are doing.

Edited by sands

IMHO any course based on INDICTORS would be not more than s*** lol

Those are indicators based on fundamental stuff... This whole course is about wasting a lot of time creating those indicators and keeping track of economic data which will have ZERO impact in your trading, in fact it will have a negative impact because you gonna waste so much time for nothing, in the end...

Great course in macro/fundamenal analysis and importantly long term trading not intraday. For those many out there that don't want to risk the volatility and randomness from fakeouts/manipulation on short timeframes! That's an entirely valid approach that is still trading.

A lot of criticism of the subject really misses the point that it's not day trading and isn't claiming to be. The idea being that reading the long term path of supply/demand of something tells you price of it from practical factors that do determine pricing in the long term. This is causal and objective and not a miracle when it works, it's just looking at the business data. The idea that the supply of parts and delivery costs, etc of TV's determines their price cannot be represented as a poor technique, it's the fundamentals of that business.

Above, people are literally saying they draw supply/demand lines on a chart over looking at the actual supply and demand numbers which they say is garbage. Surely doesn't make sense, to seek dissonance between these 2 approaches when they are just observing similar things from a different point of view..my point being why use one when you can spend more time and use both.. Fundamentals work and that's why they're used so widely (and with other analysis like lines on the chart style analysis). Do the banks make money through other models? Clearly yes, but understanding the underpinnings of long term pricing is nethier futile or useless (and that's not opinion that's the busines model of many traders & businesses).

Look I'm not meaning to be critical of anyone in particular, but felt it would be eminently more helpful and constructive to put down an objective description of what macro can actually do (when used with your existing techniques) for longer term trading, rather than just criticise something. And in doing so trying to give practical clarity to help people wanting to improve what they are doing.

They don´t use fundamental data for trading, they use it as an excuse to manipulate/push price wherever they want...

They don´t use fundamental data for trading, they use it as an excuse to manipulate/push price wherever they want...

Literally doesnt make sense what you're saying. Thousands of independant firms can't manipulate a market together if they have different interests. If anything, mathematically dispersive views will summate to randomness over longe intervals. That's sill not maniuplation. Yes in shorter terms manipulation can occur becuase lesser money can push the market to be irrational. But crucially in the longer term no-one has enough money to keep markets off fundmaentals for long. As I say this ain't day trading. Yes fundamentals are used by many and yes they do work for those that do use them. If you don't think so you're entitled to that view, and I'm entitled to make money using it. But just being critical for the sake of it becuase you don't use it yourself is a bit silly. As I said not everyone is trading the same way nor needs to, but imo it's better to be constructive and help people rather than bashing what works for others.

Independent firms are also retail traders, they don´t push the market anywhere. When I say "they" I mean the real forces behind the markets. It makes perfect sense what I am talking about. Those guys know way ahead of time the contents of the news to be released, and quite frankly it doesn´t matter if the news is "good" or "bad", it is just an excuse for a huge push in the market to wherever they want. This way they can´t be held accountable for the fortunes that are lost in the markets.