Rare opportunity to see Robert Prechter presentation for free

taxfreelt

63809849_original.jpg

Following this link and insert code STOCKTOP

In late 2021, Elliott Wave International Founder and President Robert Prechter gave a rare, live presentation -- "A Stock Market Top for the Ages" -- at the annual New Orleans Investment Conference. The recording comprises Prechter's December 2021 Elliott Wave Theorist.

And now our friends at EWI are sharing it with you free ($99 value).

In just 20 minutes, Prechter shows 28 charts -- everything from penny stocks to dollar volume in IPOs to SPACs -- to give you a clear, bird's-eye view of today's markets.

"Unbelievable" is the word he uses to describe several of these charts.

This video sells for $99 in EWI's Store. You get it FREE with this coupon code: STOCKTOP. You need to simply enter the code once you click on the link and join free Club EWI to watch.

ugh....sorry to be so negative but if I had a dollar for every alternate wave count he or his services have given out over the years I'd be a gazzillionaire.....but it's your time to waste not mine.....you know what they say about the broken watch being right twice a day ! you can start here https://www.avaresearch.com/articles/media-deception/the-embarrassing-track-record-of-robert-prechter-part-1 then go here https://www.cbsnews.com/news/who-are-the-most-least-accurate-stock-gurus/ the list could go on and on....

63809849_original.jpg

In late 2021, Elliott Wave International Founder and President Robert Prechter gave a rare, live presentation -- "A Stock Market Top for the Ages" -- at the annual New Orleans Investment Conference. The recording comprises Prechter's December 2021 Elliott Wave Theorist.

In just 20 minutes, Prechter shows 28 charts -- everything from penny stocks to dollar volume in IPOs to SPACs -- to give you a clear, bird's-eye view of today's markets.

This video sells for $99 in EWI's Store. You get it FREE with this coupon code: STOCKTOP. You need to simply enter the code once you click on the link and join free Club EWI to watch.

thx a lot ! if someone need it for offline watching i could upload

63809849_original.jpg

thx a lot ! if someone need it for offline watching i could upload

Thank you so much