phoenixtraders.ca

apmoo

Maydo84 could you post where you bought those things ?

You dont buying them..You just pay membership and you have access to download them...It is a Telegram group....ones you pay the give you an access to the MEGA sharing site and you can download anything you want. I have-not use telegram for a years... No sure what was a name of that group... I just have access to MAGA and notification every time they upload anything new..

You dont buying them..You just pay membership and you have access to download them...It is a Telegram group....ones you pay the give you an access to the MEGA sharing site and you can download anything you want. I have-not use telegram for a years... No sure what was a name of that group... I just have access to MAGA and notification every time they upload anything new..

Thank you for your answer

Maydo84 could you post where you bought those things ?

You have more?

Apmoo you know that we all (members of that group) paid for that server where you downloading those indicators and reposting them here! you know that right?

You got my wifey fired up. I would appreciate if you don't put false info out against me.I put a lot of time finding these tools. Everything i've posted here is public info.Never once have i been apart of any groups for trading or investing. Don't act like you know our business. We would love for you to post us a link to this mega download.

Thank you

Apmoo you know that we all (members of that group) paid for that server where you downloading those indicators and reposting them here! you know that right?

have you only 3 posts and no files shared with other users.... but you have been able to download everything that is available from this website ... it's like you walk into a house and you can eat whatever you want, but you haven't even brought a piece of bread

As long as he is not selling other peoples work, i am ok with it. To be frank, i don't mind to pay original telegram group people for there efforts by getting membership.

We have seen people who sells other people's work which they got for free, thats what i will say not good. of course, everyone has there opinion.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...