Introduction to Fundamental Analysis...

Hi Everyone, I am Parihan Christy.. I am trading in Forex since two years... I have joined this forum for gaining my knowledge.. And also willing to share what I know..

Thanks to Forum admin

Nicw to meet you sir, have a choose a broker for your trading ?

i am a trader also, now i am using Armada Markets as my broker.

I am trader too, nice to meet you.

And now I am trade in fresh forex. Do you know my broker?

FreshForex - fresh view on money

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Really great! Thanks for your nice contribution. I know Forex business always follow the fundamental news. But, I see maximum Forex traders are not interested about the Fundamental analysis. Because, for realizing the actual fact of the Fundamental need huge Forex knowledge. It is not easy to get a good news provider site. I am so lucky that my trading broker GCI Financial always provides me real Forex news instantly. It is very reliable for me. Therefore, I can earn huge profit in the high voltage news time. Interestingly, I get also daily support and resistant points by using their fundamental analysis. On the other hand, I also follow the technical analysis of the market. This is way, I am a successful Forex trader.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, there have three kind of trading analysis, technical fundamental and sentimental analysis. But, fundamental is the key of market which is directly involve to move market parameters. By the way, I have learned the technique for news trading by watching ‘Free video tutorial’ of GCI Financial trading broker. Their technical is analysis also helpful to realize the market next technical movement. Even, I get daily support and resistant point. Actually, I get news analysis very quickly for every time. As a result, I can make huge money by news trading. I am very happy that my ECN trading broker provides me 4% interest on my trading balance that I can withdraw at any time.

It is not possible to make profit if you do not use many accurate fundamental analyses in Forex trading. Without using many accurate fundamental analyses, it is not possible to make profit in a short time. Success in Forex trading is depending on most accurate fundamental analyses. I have been trading for three years a most dependable trading platform’ GCI’ that is always helpful to make profit by giving many accurate trading fundamental analyses. This ECN trading platform supplies me many technical analyses also. This platform is considered as a award winning trading platform in Europe. this business platform is awarded as a Best Forex Broker for many times. The ECN trading platform is always supplies me many trading facilities.

• 4 weeks later...

Generally it is believed that, there is nobody who can predict the real movement of Forex market with certainly. But, it can predict sometimes by using accurate Fundamental analyses. It can be a great source for making profit by using it. It works very properly than technical analyses. Bu the way, in my trading life I am so much dependable on accurate fundamental analyses that I get from a reliable trading platform where I trade.

• 3 weeks later...

In Forex trading for being professional one must have more fundamental analyses because it is very supportive to recognize the market movement with surely. Actually, I always use economic calendar to collect many accurate fundamental knowledge. It is the foremost source to gather it. And for surviving in Forex there is no way without collecting fundamental knowledge in Forex.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, there is nobody who can predict the real movement of market with certainly. So it is very difficult to keep survive in this unpredictable or volatile business platform. But if you can gather most accurate fundamental analyses then it is possible to understand the accurate faction of market. In my fundamental knowledge is ever increasing with support of MxTrade. Actually, I always use its live economic calendar for gathering exact fundamental data.

• 2 weeks later...

входные двери влагостойкие

дисконт входных дверей

арочные металлические входные двери

дверь пластиковая входная готовая цена

купить доводчик на входную дверь

входные двери ковров

входные двери бульдорс цены

входные двери в квартиру королев

двери межкомнатные и входные

купить входную дверь легран

http://kupitvodnuu-dver-metall.tumblr.com/post/108667481962

http://kupitvodnuu-dver-metall.tumblr.com/post/108667315397

http://kupitvodnuu-dver-metall.tumblr.com/post/108667697767

http://vhodnie-metallveri.tumblr.com/post/108667853551

http://vhodnie-metallveri.tumblr.com/post/107400522106

http://vhodnie-metallveri.tumblr.com/post/108668036616

http://priobresti-dveri.tumblr.com/post/108668421221

http://priobresti-dveri.tumblr.com/post/108668385236

http://priobresti-dveri.tumblr.com/post/108668278866

I think its out of the topic and i hope the administrator kick this user..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I think fundamental analysis is part where we can rely upon and can be seriously profitable given the accuracy level, but of course majority of new comers I have seen focus on technical analysis due to been easier to do, but it is not something to be relied upon. I am also doing that with help of Baby Pips given they have taught me everything very well. As per fundamental analysis, it is also something that’s easily done for me due to OctaFX broker with their mouth-watering analysis that’s given on daily basis, so due to that I am able to make profits consistently without any trouble at all while this is also free as well, so that’s why it’s so cool.

• 3 weeks later...

Basically, the foundation of investing is fundamental analysis. It is believed that you are not investing without performing fundamental analysis. The subject is extensive and it’s unpleasant to know where to being. There are many investment strategies that vary and comprise of different settings, however majority utilize fundamental. Actually, about better understanding about Fundamental analysis, I have taken Trade12Education because of exclusive article about fundamental analysis that is really supportive to me to be a knowledgeable trader swiftly.

• 7 months later...
On 11/27/2015 at 5:38 PM, Money Morkel said:

Basically, the foundation of investing is fundamental analysis. It is believed that you are not investing without performing fundamental analysis. The subject is extensive and it’s unpleasant to know where to being. There are many investment strategies that vary and comprise of different settings, however majority utilize fundamental. Actually, about better understanding about Fundamental analysis, I have taken Trade12Education because of exclusive article about fundamental analysis that is really supportive to me to be a knowledgeable trader swiftly.

although heard not too important, fundamental analysis provides an enormous influence on price movements in the forex market, of course, we still remember some time ago there brexit dross tberpengaruh to several currencies related to britainian so we should also learn fundamental analysis that trading we do remain under control

Edited by uncle gober

• 4 months later...
On 7/22/2016 at 4:40 AM, uncle gober said:

although heard not too important, fundamental analysis provides an enormous influence on price movements in the forex market, of course, we still remember some time ago there brexit dross tberpengaruh to several currencies related to britainian so we should also learn fundamental analysis that trading we do remain under control

in forex trading should be everything in forex, especially in a technical and fundamental analysis are needed for reading directions pergerkan market, and it can be done by seeking information about forex on the website or in the forums to get further in experience

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2016 at 9:33 AM, resmana said:

in forex trading should be everything in forex, especially in a technical and fundamental analysis are needed for reading directions pergerkan market, and it can be done by seeking information about forex on the website or in the forums to get further in experience

in forex trading business we need to continually strive to do to learn to be successful. and analyzes the main thing to be able to predict the movement of prices in namis. and to add to the experience can also be in using a demo account to hone his knowledge and maximize the science of analysis.

• 4 weeks later...

Fundamental analysis is the study of how global economic news and other news events affect financial markets. Fundamental analysis encompasses any news event, social force, economic announcement, Federal policy change, company earnings and news, and perhaps the most important piece of Fundamental data applicable to the Forex market, which is a country’s interest rates and interest rate policy.

One of the main arguments that I have read that fundamental analysts have against technical analysts is that past price data cannot predict or help predict future price movement. Any Fundamental analyst, who wants to say that charts don’t matter, is simply wrong. ECNCAPITAL.COM provides real time global economic news events which are affects financial markets. So, traders can make profits depends on market condition.

Fundamental analysis is a way of looking at the forex market by analyzing economic, social, and political forces that may affect the supply and demand of an asset. If you think about it, this makes a whole lot of sense! Just like in your Economics 101 class, it is supply and demand that determines price, or in our case, the currency exchange rate. MXTrade giving their clients the real time fundamental analysis for their trade.

• 3 weeks later...

Though fundamental analysis helps to make good price projection,  the combination of fundamental and technical analysis gives a better assessment of the future currency prices in the forex market than merely relying on any one of them.

• 3 months later...
According to me fundamental analysis is the first step of learning forex trading. This is the utmost important factor of forex learning. Fundamental analysis helps us to predict the trend of market and understand the price action. It helps to understand every news of world economy and the effect it does on forex. One can easily trade in forex only by this analysis. I also use this this analysis in AAFX platform. People won’t believe me that I do not use any other strategy except this.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Forex is an online currency investment market in globe. To be successful in the forex you have to lot of research. Proper trading strategy is essential in forex. To build up a good trading strategy fundamental and technical analysis is most important thing.  I am trading with CapitalsTrade. they provide me 24 hour hours news which helps me greatly to analysis price action. I survived this market long doing lot of analysis.