CMT Volume Analysis Series

gadfly

Buff Dormeier Volume Analysis Series, Parts 1, 2 & 3:

1) //cmtassociation.org/video/the-volume-factor-part-one-volume-digging-deep/

2) //cmtassociation.org/video/volume-analysis-series-part-2-profiting-from-trends/

3) //cmtassociation.org/video/volume-analysis-series-part-3-volume-analysis-with-indexes/

[spoiler=VA-1-2-3]https://www.mediafire.com/file/ag0j5e5lympuh2j

Part 4 will be presented on December 8th, 2021, I will share it afterwards.

http://cmtassociation.org/event/web...-dormeier-cmt/

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Someone asked me about the final webinar, part 4. As you can see, they have postponed it until May 4, 2022:

//cmtassociation.org/event/webcast-volume-analysis-series-4-final-the-volume-factor-volume-analysis-momentum-investing-with-buff-dormeier-cmt/

Can you please post volume analysis series (part 4): the volume factor volume analysis & momentum investing

• 2 weeks later...

When I saw so many indicators on the chart, I knew right away that he doesn't make money from trading but from selling his courses. There are so many indicators that you can no longer see the price and the candles.

Just start watching from minute 55. Then you know what I'm talking about

The problem is that almost all indicators are lagging indicators and show what is really happening on the chart too late. For me as an intraday trader this is simply nothing. When I started trading I thought I just need to find the right indicators to be profitable in trading... I only became profitable after reading the bare chart. Over time you will understand why the price is now going up or down. If indicators work for you, great. There are millions of ways to make money trading

• 2 weeks later...