(REQ) PiranhaProfits – Price Action Manipulation Course

different trader. piranha profit is Adam Khoo. This is Alson Chew

XSPY is actually Alson Chew. On Adam Khoo website he calls himself the XSPY Trader.

The PAM course offered under the XSPY label can be obtained for around $20. But a kind member of e-dollar-earn, if there is one, can download it for free then upload it here for us.

But the one offered under the PiranhaProfits label is apparently more in depth since it consists of 2 levels, but yet we need to find a reseller.

If there are no alternatives we can purchase the e-dollar-earn membership for $20 then let one of the Admins keep the account password.

Edited by Iqbal

XSPY is actually Alson Chew. On Adam Khoo website he calls himself the XSPY Trader.

The PAM course offered under the XSPY label can be obtained for around $20. But a kind member of e-dollar-earn, if there is one, can download it for free then upload it here for us.

But the one offered under the PiranhaProfits label is apparently more in depth since it consists of 2 levels, but yet we need to find a reseller.

If there are no alternatives we can purchase the e-dollar-earn membership for $20 then let one of the Admins keep the account password.

Some of the download links from that site are down and they don't renew it. So that's a risk which you have to take in case the link doesn't work. Just from my experience.

Some of the download links from that site are down and they don't renew it. So that's a risk which you have to take in case the link doesn't work. Just from my experience.

You are talking about the links they provide for free.

Anyway it's only $20 so if I am drunk enough this weekend I might just go ahead buy the membership myself and later share it here. But I seldom get drunk so don't keep your hope too high though.