Day Trading And Swing Trading Futures With Price Action

fxwin

TRADING METHODOLOGY for Emini S&P 500 - by Humberto Malaspina

In this course, I am going to talk about day trading in a short time frame and I am also going to compare it with swing trading in a longer time frame. All this with the intention that you can compare them and understand the key details of trading on these time frames.

Trading the market has a story. There are two emotions at play when trading the markets; “FEAR and GREED”. Fear and greed are emotions that powerfully influence a trader’s mind. But especially fear is a feeling that becomes an impenetrable barrier for many people who have been bitten by the markets. I this course I will help you to understand and control this fact.

This course foundation is based on endless hours of studying price charts and money management. Risk reduction is the cornerstone of trading the financial markets, if you focus your trading plan on caring for minimizing risk, then profits will take care of themselves. During this course, you will make an in-depth analysis of implementing risk reduction into your trading plan, which is the highway to becoming a profitable trader.

https://mega.nz/folder/zp8jCSYC#LQ8e-EQCjp2pS5cAxc8RKg