Feibel Multiple Timeframes

logicgate

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reuploaded here, but let´s just keep reuploading and reposting everywhere, I like to picture Feibel spiraling 24h with a bottle of coffee turning the internet upside down looking for his courses uploaded somewhere. I even converted everything to M4V, brought down the size of the course to 1GB, faster to upload and download:

https://we.tl/t-1EAWOwcrMY

i reuploaded here, but let´s just keep reuploading and reposting everywhere, i like to picture feibel spiraling 24h with a bottle of coffee turning the internet upside down looking for his courses uploaded somewhere. I even converted everything to m4v, brought down the size of the course to 1gb, faster to upload and download:

https://we.tl/t-1eawowcrmy

file is broken - 1.9 check

i reuploaded here, but let´s just keep reuploading and reposting everywhere, i like to picture feibel spiraling 24h with a bottle of coffee turning the internet upside down looking for his courses uploaded somewhere. I even converted everything to m4v, brought down the size of the course to 1gb, faster to upload and download:

https://we.tl/t-1eawowcrmy

file is broken - 1.9 check

yes... please upload 1.9 file

Yep I noticed, also noticed that the guy who recorded this recorded the same video two times. 1.1 and 1.4 are the same videos

https://we.tl/t-IDpFeOPqOd

Thanks logicgate your the man!

And thanks to all that kept reposting to get this valuable course

We are blessed for this forum :)

I have 14 files so is this the complete course or am I missing 1 file?

Cheers

I reuploaded here, but let´s just keep reuploading and reposting everywhere, I like to picture Feibel spiraling 24h with a bottle of coffee turning the internet upside down looking for his courses uploaded somewhere. I even converted everything to M4V, brought down the size of the course to 1GB, faster to upload and download:

https://we.tl/t-1EAWOwcrMY

like your attitude towards that guy :D

Yeah I never thought I was gonna say that but that Dr. Gary course was also a quick cash grab...

@AggressiveBear nah, you are giving too much credit for this copycat. I thought the course was really "meh", nothing that a more veteran trader wouldn´t know already, pretty basic stuff on multiple timeframes.

The thing with Feibel is that he knows how to paraphrase stuff using lingo to make it sound clever and unique. He is a very good marketer.

PS: you shouldn´t use more than 2 timeframes to trade, make that your rule. Have only your trading timeframe and your big boy timeframe (the one above you). Using more than two will just confuse you.

Edited by logicgate

keeping aside that feibel copy Dayton and the type of vendor he is, he is a far better teacher/trainer than Dayton. in every aspect. Dayton may have more knowledge than feibel but does not teach in a lucid and easy manner. dayton does not come out with clarity which feibel has in his explaination.

here it's very easy to compare as the material is the same and more or less the same format. be it UT/spring/chart reading mastery or any other course.

Try looking beneath the surface and study their material in depth. their teaching supplement each other.

Have you heard of the saying its not where you entered but how you manage the trade that matters? if you want to learn about that aspect, hold trades with confidence and maximize profit, oh my god please study Feibel's because as much as ive learnt from him GD don't teach s*** in that regard. Feibel actually breaks down numerous subtleties leading to more to give / full exit. Speaking as someone who has re-watched all GD's courses 20+ times.

And what's wrong with being a copycat btw? Kobe was known to copy all his moves from Jordan. did it stop him from selling successful basketball camp every summer and his brand? did it stop him from being a successful basketball player in his own right? no

And lastly, each of their course is paid for with one normal sized contract trade anyway...like whats the big deal if its a copycat or a money grab

Btw if anyone knows anymore "copycat" practitioner of the same methodology please introduce to me, im always eager to learn more 😊

@nikoniss

Sure guys, to each their own, if you prefer learning from a hustler, that is your choice.. The guy simply doesn´t inspire trust. If you think being a copypact is no big deal, well, not for me.

yeah in the last 5 years I think that the only thing that I did was watching rewatching Dr. Gary sutff over and over, and checked Feibels too, tradeguider... All wyckoff/VSA related so I think I know what I Am talking about...

You are giving too much credit for this guy, that is my opinion. You are also giving too much credit to VSA, which was what I did too. Don´t get me wrong, it is my preferred and main method of trading, but it can´t be used on it´s own, as they sell it does. For the most part I think his VSA reading is forced, lots of times he skips a part of the chart that contradicts his analysis, and also he doesn´t know how to draw support and resistance properly, that is a big red flag for me. You can see he draws "micro channels" in 5 min charts lol... That is so noob. The biggest proof this guy was a fake was when I read his "SP Chronicles" , just go though that and his chart drawings, it´s terrible. And so full of lies "oh look this trade that I did here and here", right, where is the broker statement for the trades? zero... In fact, during all those years of study, the ONLY guy out there who posts trades daily, real trades, winners and losers, is Navin Prithyani from Urban Forex. This guy stands behind his method and shows it really works, from his personal account, and he trades big, like 50 lots ++ He trades exactly as what is taught.

Dr. Gary also never seen he posting a trade, the guys from tradeguider they have some live trading in their courses, but always trading a tiny a** contract, as if scared... Most of the time a crappy trade they take.

That Feibel guy comes off as a guy who memorized a lot of trading material and prepared courses (copies of Dr. Gary, David Weis and tradeguider stuff), but he is not a trader... Not to mention he sounds like a pretentious douche.

Edited by logicgate

As Nikoniss explains its underneath the surface. Feibel has evolved the works from Dayton, who got it from David Weis. The master of this modern approach is Mr Weis no question. he speaks of this with Roman wyckoff analytics.The application of methodology from feibel and Dayton is different, even I can see this with my limited understanding and feibels support and resistance are superior he calls it price containment areas on the chart that have value, like vwap. Think your view on feibel is not objective, it feels very personal which is doing an in service to new traders as it is presented in a nice manner. Dayton I would say has more knowledge, better for investors, feibel better at day trading. The purpose of this great site is free knowledge and I for one are thankful for all the participants like logicgate and educators both Dayton and feibel alike. It's free, download it, if sh*t delete. It is the best course on multiple time frames... interesting. If anyone could provide a better alternative, please share Edited by AggressiveBear

I agree with logic, Reardons courses (Feibel) are 100% copy of dr gary without giving any credit. He changed the name and his delivery is a little different, but the structure and info is 100% the same, ergo o o o o o ;);) he´s fake.

ergooo you are correct lol

To me it is just so obvious he is not a trader. You gotta learn trading from a real trader, a guy who trades daily and has been doing that for years profitably. He claims a lot and have absolut no proof to back it up.

Why is that you think Feibel is a trader and knows how to trade? He literally is a jon doe with no track record, who came out of nowhere with courses that are shamelessly a clear copy of what have already been mentioned, just like any other crook who jumps on the trading education bandwagon.

Guys you are not complete noobs, and if you really learned from Dr. Gary. Tom Williams and David Weis, what do you think it´s missing that Feibel is gonna teach you? So not only you have watched all that, you also have watched LPA from feibel, right? And his other courses floating around... Are you not profitable yet?

If you think Feibel knows how to trade do this: take a screenshot of your trading account balance right now, then in 6 months come back here with a current screenshot showing your account equity curve, if he is the Top Dog you think he is and he knows what he is talking about, you should have at least tripled your account by then following his "strategies"