Market Analyst 8 (Optuma 1)

kesk

• 2 weeks later...
Please someone upload a video or guide how to import data. I have been trying for almost 1 week but unable to import full data(data from 1990 of Nifty50). Chart Just showing first date from full dataset. Data Format : ddmmyyyy,open,high,low,close,volume. (.CSV file) EOD data.

Please someone upload a video or guide how to import data. I have been trying for almost 1 week but unable to import full data(data from 1990 of Nifty50). Chart Just showing first date from full dataset. Data Format : ddmmyyyy,open,high,low,close,volume. (.CSV file) EOD data.

I am using program "YLoader" to download data from Yahoo.

The data is in following format

9/27/2005,19.8447,20.1747,18.0064,18.1949,1019579

Date, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume

this might help, don't know if you can use YLoader to download your data.

I am using program "YLoader" to download data from Yahoo.

The data is in following format

9/27/2005,19.8447,20.1747,18.0064,18.1949,1019579

Date, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume

this might help, don't know if you can use YLoader to download your data.

do you modify it after downloading data or use raw downloaded data? my only problem is after import software is showing only one candle or bar.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
can any one please explain how to get mt4 data on

you need to save and load csv file. its better to use yahoo data but steps are same for all csv,

1. Click Data > Import Local Data

2. Locate your data file and select .csv from box below and give folder name as you like. Default it shows "Comma delimited Data".

3. Click ok and your folder is linked so all files you place in that folder will now can be used.

Now all you need to do is do this steps.

1. Press F2 and in list you will see your folder which you created in step 2 above.

2. Select file you want to load as chart and it will pop up for setting (1 time only)

3. Adjust date time format and that`s all.

Now all files you paste in that folder will work as long as all are from same source (mt4 or yahoo )

you need to save and load csv file. its better to use yahoo data but steps are same for all csv,

1. Click Data > Import Local Data

2. Locate your data file and select .csv from box below and give folder name as you like. Default it shows "Comma delimited Data".

3. Click ok and your folder is linked so all files you place in that folder will now can be used.

Now all you need to do is do this steps.

1. Press F2 and in list you will see your folder which you created in step 2 above.

2. Select file you want to load as chart and it will pop up for setting (1 time only)

3. Adjust date time format and that`s all.

Now all files you paste in that folder will work as long as all are from same source (mt4 or yahoo )

thanks a lot bro