Board Technical Errors

gadfly

I'm having a few technical problems with posts: (1) Text is compressed to the left side of the post, i.e., the right-side margin is very wide. (2) If you try to edit a post, all the text disappears in the edit box. You'd have to go back a page, copy your original post text, then paste and edit it to submit it.

P.S. - The aforementioned text compression did not occur in this subforum - weird.

I'm having a few technical problems with posts: (1) Text is compressed to the left side of the post, i.e., the right-side margin is very wide. (2) If you try to edit a post, all the text disappears in the edit box. You'd have to go back a page, copy your original post text, then paste and edit it to submit it.

P.S. - The aforementioned text compression did not occur in this subforum - weird.

I noticed symptoms 1 and 2 also, this was before the platform move so I don't think it is related to that in any event.

For me it seems to randomly happen when I edit a post, then goes away as quick as it appeared, which is frustrating to find the cause.