[REQ] PsychFX Course

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

on the contrary, I liked a couple of his concepts. particularly what he called enhanced Wyckoff. they are simple spring/UT but he has a nice different take.

another name for his Wyckoff enhanced is AMD pattern. Accumulation of orders-- Manipulation of retail traders --- Distribution of orders or mark-up phase.

Edited by sherbaaz

Yeah so far I am finding solid price action concepts that can complement VSA very well, apart from the filler videos (risk management, psychology, etc...) the ones actually related to the method are good so far. Haven?t finished yet.

Woven together concepts from PsychFX, Wyckoff 2.0 book and our classic VSA:

A.thumb.png.dc46469adf589b4b31096aaf634f3f0e.png

B.thumb.png.97ee5d72099dd74b1bad8fbd8ff99083.png

C.thumb.png.0091114280a7c9e705b208d484bed923.png

Now just for fun and using the same area of image "B", I did not find any good price support level to draw and try to "catch" that reversal that happened, then I thought about drawing a volume profile on the congestion zone to the left and voilla, produced a HVN from where price sprung perfectly:

D.thumb.png.37f0913189e58195528eb0147cd11bbf.png

Hi Logicgate,

Very nice, appreciate for sharing chart.

I have being studying VSA only for quiet long time and know all SOS and SOW but still no result/confidence in my trading.

I think I dont have right platform, I do trading only on tradingview platform and not getting result.

Looking at your chart, if you dont mind can you please guide me which platform you used and if it ninja trader, how to learn it. I downloaded ninja 7 long time back and uninstalled it later as I struggled to use it.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Hi Logicgate,

I have being studying VSA only for quiet long time and know all SOS and SOW but still no result/confidence in my trading.

I think I dont have right platform, I do trading only on tradingview platform and not getting result.

Looking at your chart, if you dont mind can you please guide me which platform you used and if it ninja trader, how to learn it. I downloaded ninja 7 long time back and uninstalled it later as I struggled to use it.

Please advise.

Thanks.

thats MT5. i suggest you to read David Weis book - trades about to happen, it will help you a lot in your journey.

p.s.

if you want the advanced and really good platform, i suggest you to go with sierra charts, but there will be a monthly fee for that.

Hi Logicgate,

Please advise.

Thanks.

Yeah that?s MT5 (metatrader) which is available in practically all brokers. I really like it, even though a lot of people hate it. It does not offer much out of the box, but fortunately you can customize it with indicators from MQL5 community market or hire a coder there to program whatever you want... For example a couple of days ago I hired a coder to program a virtual trailing stop based on PSAR indicator to apply on the PnF charts.

In my screenshots, for example, even the HLC bars are a custom indicator because metatrader does no offer this type of chart. The volume profile is a custom indicator, the PnF chart generator is custom, the volume is from a service called "cluster delta" which adds real futures volume in MT5 and MT4, very nice suite of indis.

There are no courses for any platforrm, but you can certainly find on youtube video tutorials like "metatrader for beginners", "ninja trader for beginners", etc... But as mentioned on the previous comment, ninja and Sierra are platforms you need to pay to use, not only the platform but also the data.

Ok good so if you know all VSA principles by heart what is needed is infinite practice, it is the only way to develop the skill and build trust in the method.

Edited by logicgate

thats MT5. i suggest you to read David Weis book - trades about to happen, it will help you a lot in your journey.

p.s.

if you want the advanced and really good platform, i suggest you to go with sierra charts, but there will be a monthly fee for that.

Thanks mate for the reply, sure will read David Weis book again.

@Aryan_Trader

I forgot to mention: there is nothing to do with the platform, and there is nothing wrong with Tradingview, it is a great platform, I have just opened a crude oil chart here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]521[/ATTACH]

Hi Logicgate,

Thanks for motivating me.

I will practice VSA principles on tradingview.

Thanks mate.