leddy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi kareda

Jut for your info : many times, i have seen problems with GOOD passwords ( other people or myself ) just because when COPYING, the mouse pointer get 1 empty SPACE in front or in end of the password, and when one pastes it, he is not aware of that, because it is not OPENLY displayed, so, i would suggest to retry, very cautiously, and you might get it....try !

this is one of those.... i've done this gazilion times and i know how winrar works,but this time is complete mystery to me. I 've downloaded file again,and few of them from different places...simply no luck...can anyone upload rar file without a password ,please... :)

Bro kareda, Just some minutes ago, i have personaly D/Led the Omnitrder file from one of the previously given links :

https://userscloud.com/44fkzb1wbz3y

Perfect download.

Copied / pasted the PW from the same PM i have sent you ( the same you got ). Unarchived the RAR file instantly with NONE problems......Try to find an exorcist or a shaman, i have no answer for you :D :-?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...