[GET]METASERVER RT 3.2 FOR WINDOWS DDE ( cracked )

Shenong

• 8 months later...
Someone who can help with how to use this is really appreciated.

Used it a long time ago version 2 .....

Metaserver is a program that connects two platforms (depending on the version). With this version the connection is made with DDE technology.

Specifically, I connected metatrader 4 with the wonderful but obsolete metastock 11 (I had wonderful indicators).

Now I don't remember well .. but it was necessary to set the metastock to receive live real time data, activate dde in the metatrader ..

In the metaserver program set (so I had written it in an old file stored in the mail)

Trade volume = MT4 | BID! EURUSD

Ask price = MT4 | ASK! EURUSD

Low price = MT4 | LOW! EURUSD

High price = MT4 | HIGH! EURUSD

Trade price = MT4 | BID! EURUSD

BID price = MT4 | BID! EURUSD

in this case you receive the real time data in metastock (from metatrader broker) .. the chart is plotted on metastock.

I can't tell you more ... now I'm in a linux operating system and can't use ..

Edited by bebopippo

Used it a long time ago version 2 .....

Metaserver is a program that connects two platforms (depending on the version). With this version the connection is made with DDE technology.

Specifically, I connected metatrader 4 with the wonderful but obsolete metastock 11 (I had wonderful indicators).

Now I don't remember well .. but it was necessary to set the metastock to receive live real time data, activate dde in the metatrader ..

In the metaserver program set (so I had written it in an old file stored in the mail)

Trade volume = MT4 | BID! EURUSD

Ask price = MT4 | ASK! EURUSD

Low price = MT4 | LOW! EURUSD

High price = MT4 | HIGH! EURUSD

Trade price = MT4 | BID! EURUSD

BID price = MT4 | BID! EURUSD

in this case you receive the real time data in metastock (from metatrader broker) .. the chart is plotted on metastock.

I can't tell you more ... now I'm in a linux operating system and can't use ..

Really thank you for your valuable information. Could we transfer live data from the Metastock program to Ninjatrader8? I struggled with Ninjatrader 8 live data problem for a long time. I am trading at Borsa Istanbul and unfortunately, no brokerage house transfers the data of the stock exchange istanbul to ninjatrader8.

• 3 weeks later...