Mastering Price Action Trading with Supply and Demand (Institutional Order Flow)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
LG

Can you give link to these specific videos where swings are divided in to quarters? What exactly is this concept?

Thanks in advance

Just look the videos with the quartile or quarter points theme, I forget what exactly is the name. I don´t know which videos are, probably the first ones. I have deleted everything already after 1st watch.

• 2 weeks later...
I watched all those market stalkers videos, the only thing I found interesting was dividing the swings in quarters, the rest is the same old, and to me it seems like a sales pitch for their indicators, it is all based on them practically.

You can do that with tradingview GANN Box tool, if you dont use that then you can use Fibs level 0,25,50,75 and you should be able to draw the quarters from one swing high to swing low. Remember, Swing high to low only becomes valid when price retraces at least 50%.