MagicThing Solution

Guest forex254

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean that saved workspace and chart template won't load automatically in V21? Is there any fix ? I have many paid indicators, are they going to have any problem or performance issue if I install MagicThing? Thanks Edited by fxus

Do you mean that saved workspace and chart template won't load automatically in V21?

Yes. Paid indicators won't work until MagicThing starts

Is there any fix ?

No

I have many paid indicators, are they going to have any problem or performance issue if I install MagicThing? Thanks

No

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone need Magic Thing , just get it from Electron.

Support and Appreciate his hard work.

If you can't afford 25-50$ , idk what you are expecting from market. If you can't give , you won't get anything from market either.

And I'm surprised to see many reseller for his unHWID magic thing. Well only a fool will buy from reseller also as I have mentioned it will stop working on 17th May.

i've contacted "anuradhsr " he saying he hacked that thing , and it will works lifelong .... meanwhile somebady russian messaged with girl pic and given one cracker name , he is selling for 20$ , after little conversation she/he scolded me and blocked me ... this kinda "a**Hol**" people stole money with the name of hackers , don't trust anyone , and don't lose money , people are saying for 20$ what should come , that kinda of persons please donate to me if u have that much money , money won't come with out handwork , these people are doing smart things and looting money with the name of crackers ..... don't transfer money ,or don't buy giftcards likethat , after transfer money u con't track those cheaters.... if i transfer money today , i would be cheated by those Mo***Fu*** , A**Ho**..... trust only reputable crackers

Guys those guys messged me again and scolded me verymuch , don't trust those crackers , i'll recorded screen while thery scolding me and i'll screeenshot those chat also , i'll post everything , this is the way how they looting money from people , they scolding Indians much , i'll post video and chat of them .....