MagicThing Solution

Guest forex254

Guest forex254
who has a solution to this ,It stopped working around last week and most of the indicators stopped working with it ,I heard someone say its paid now but it beats the whole point of having it posted here in the first place...who doesn't hate Ads creating unnecessary problems to solutions already made.I hope we find a permanent solution to this real soon while sharing

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest forex254
I made my payment and I have not gotten a response since but 50usd is not alot of money so I wont act up just a waste of time please be careful everyone else

Guest anuraghsr
He is may b but what about u who promised magic dll as new year gift i asked from u that it is life time free than also u told me that yes now how it is paid 50$ not a big issue u can demand that money in starting also

I made my payment and I have not gotten a response since but 50usd is not alot of money so I wont act up just a waste of time please be careful everyone else

FOREX254

Send me your proof of purchase- payment at once.

If you paid and did not get your product then if that intentionally I will ban the seller but if its not true I will ban YOU.

Giving you 24 hours to respond.

Traderbeauty-Administrator.

Guest forex254
where should I upload here or should I make a new thread for it I dont have a problem doing both,I didn't write back via email but I wrote it here and people Lie about major things not a 50usd refund.Am not saying @Electron shouldnt be trusted,I wouldnt do that but am aslo not telling you to trust him your choice anyway