Fractal Price Action Course

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I uploaded PA 1, 2 and 3 + the pitchfork intro that he calls Newtonian physics or whatever... Basically the old action/reaction/median lines concept which he gave other names.

The only usable part from his price action stuff, to me, was using a mirrored swing to anchor the pitchfork, this one works very nice a lot of times. The rest is too far fetched and only will make you waste time.

As I said before, I think he tried too hard to be too clever adding advanced calculus stuff to price action. It just overcomplicate things. And he used all that fancy terminology related to it for this stuff just to sound "sciency".

https://we.tl/t-wzV2tFoFPd

Edited by logicgate

• 2 weeks later...

It seems I am late to this and the link is dead. Can you please explain what you mean by mirror swing to anchor fork? Is it like range of swing to determine trend change?

I uploaded PA 1, 2 and 3 + the pitchfork intro that he calls Newtonian physics or whatever... Basically the old action/reaction/median lines concept which he gave other names.

The only usable part from his price action stuff, to me, was using a mirrored swing to anchor the pitchfork, this one works very nice a lot of times. The rest is too far fetched and only will make you waste time.

As I said before, I think he tried too hard to be too clever adding advanced calculus stuff to price action. It just overcomplicate things. And he used all that fancy terminology related to it for this stuff just to sound "sciency".

https://we.tl/t-wzV2tFoFPd

Thanks a lot brother. Btw you might already be knowing about this but let me tell you anyways. Shane Blankenship has started a new channel "language of markets" and tjere are some pretty basic but useful stuff about fork.

Regular anchoring:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]482[/ATTACH]

Mirrored anchoring:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]483[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...