Tips for Forex books and courses

RodrigoR7

Hello friends! first I apologize for the post redundancy, but I have some doubts about what I should study on Forex, among the books and courses available. I would like opinions on materials available here or even if it is paid courses on the subject.

Thank you for your help now :)

NOTE: I am not a beginner in trading, but I have doubts about what to study because I operated very little time in FX

NOTE²: if there is already a similar post, I delete this. : D

1. Lance Beggs Price Action Books - Volume 1-6

2. Forex Price Action Scalping by Bob Volman

3. Naked Forex by Walter Peters

4. Vladimir Poltoratskiy - ST Patterns Volume 1-4

5. Chris Lori Course

6. Global Macro Pro Course - FOTIS Trading Academy

7. Elliott Wave Ultimate Course by Jody Samuels

8. Al Brooks Price Action - Volume 1-4 (The best on trading any market, also probably the hardest - hence added at last)

will reply the same what i shared in other thread, but it will help you.

i suggest you to study wyckoff. VSA is a simplified version of wyckoff and missing a lot of important things. its, of course, harder to understand, but worth it! you can start with Tim Ord, David H. Weis (read: trades about to happen), Garry Fullett, wyckoff institute, feibel trading twitter posts (some has shared here long pdfs with his chart analysis). if you dig deep in the literature you will understand that a lot of strategies have developed from wyckoff, actually the biggest part of them. so its worth studying the creator...