Colibritrader Supply and Demand and Dax trading course

netgoon

Hi

Does anyone has the following courses from Colibritrader

1. Supply and demand course

2. Dax Trading Course.

He is a real deal. He is trading for living and one of the popular trader on twitter. I hope that we can get some good values from his course

no idea about Dax trading but his supply and demand course as per me is pretty useless. checked it way back. after going through it didn't find any worth so deleted

Hi

I have gone through his price action course and it is simple and clear. But I think his supply and demand and DAX courses are recently released

@sherbaaz

- Try his levels confluence in Monthly, weekly and daily.

- Find the the RSI 14 divergence

- After divergence find the impulse (he is using a bullish or bearish engulfing)

- Enter on 50% retracement (he is placing his entries on middle of the engulfing candle)

He is even navigating to 1hr, 30mins, 15 mins and 5 mins to get a high risk reward entry for his daily time frame trade.

Trader Dante is also using the same kind of level trading strategy. All they are doing is adding more confluence. (Trader Dante) is using order flow to add confluence. They all making money

Edited by netgoon

Hi

I have gone through his price action course and it is simple and clear. But I think his supply and demand and DAX courses are recently released

@sherbaaz

- Try his levels confluence in Monthly, weekly and daily.

- Find the the RSI 14 divergence

- After divergence find the impulse (he is using a bullish or bearish engulfing)

- Enter on 50% retracement (he is placing his entries on middle of the engulfing candle)

He is even navigating to 1hr, 30mins, 15 mins and 5 mins to get a high risk reward entry for his daily time frame trade.

Trader Dante is also using the same kind of level trading strategy. All they are doing is adding more confluence. (Trader Dante) is using order flow to add confluence. They all making money

it nice that you have found value in his teaching. what I have written in my post in my personal opinion about his course. hopefully, you get the course sooner.

whether the vendor is making money or not trading his/her method/course is not at all my criteria for learning his course. value, of course, is not related to making money by vendor by his/her method.

• 4 weeks later...