Calling Eric. Who is this European trader?

Tim Meister

Hallo Eric

Very sorry to disturb you but I have sent you a PM but your box is full

My mentor here in Berlin has told me to change my primary trading methodology from Trend Trading to Market Profile and Volume Analysis.He gave me a name,which I know nothing about. Ludveig Turec.

Do you know anything about him/her or have any ebooks on Profile and Volume Analysis?

Thanks brother.Reason I ask is because I asked Steve Moore in Facebook and he told me to ask you about ebooks and software.

Vielen Dank Herr Eric! [-O<

Hi Ziopios ,

That was quick :)

Thanks , wat am able to see in the upload is few Dll files, how to make use of these.. ?

Thanks again... :)

Selvakumaran. do you see in Mediafire ,the tab in green in the upper right that says Download? Just click on it and the zip file will be downloaded

Also after unzipping the zip file. you will find 4 .dll files/ Copy all those files and paste them into NT7.../bin/custom directory.

Then compile the indicators and re-load NT7.

Edited by Tim Meister

Hallo Eric

Very sorry to disturb you but I have sent you a PM but your box is full

My mentor here in Berlin has told me to change my primary trading methodology from Trend Trading to Market Profile and Volume Analysis.He gave me a name,which I know nothing about. Ludveig Turec.

Do you know anything about him/her or have any ebooks on Profile and Volume Analysis?

Thanks brother.Reason I ask is because I asked Steve Moore in Facebook and he told me to ask you about ebooks and software.

Vielen Dank Herr Eric! [-O<

Hello Timo.

Sorry about my PM Inbox being full. Thanks for letting me know. I have now cleared it and you can send me PMs now.I understand what you are saying Timo but are you happy and comfortable making the Trading methodology change?

Only change the trading style if you are comfortable with it.I myself would never change my trading style(Trend trading)to any other because I have been with it for so many years now.

But if you insist and want to try Volume Analysis,Market Profile and Harmonic Patterns so be it then.Why isn't your mentor providing you with the relevant documents and study aids on there methodologies? Who is your mentor btw? Did he tell you why he wants you to learn the Ludvig Turek methods?.Anyway I will raid my archives to see what I can come up with. Just give me some time for the software and ebooks.Btw how is old Steve Moore doing? Is he still a Freemason?

And how have you been? Still working at Lufthansa? Okay Timo just give me some time to bring you my best material on Volume Price Analysis and Ludvig Turek VPA Analysis

Take care

Edited by Eric Nathan

Selvakumaran. do you see the tab in green in the upper right that says Download? Just click on it and the zip file will be downloaded.

Also after unzipping the zip file. you will find 4 .dll files/ Copy all those files and paste them into NT7.../bin/custom directory.

Hi Tim ,

Thanks for the direction , will do :)

Selvakumaran. do you see the tab in green in the upper right that says Download? Just click on it and the zip file will be downloaded.

Hi Tim and to all the uploaders. thank you.

I am new to Ninjatrader so forgive me if my suggestion is incorrect.

You can actually import the zip file via Ninjatrader.

In Ninjatrader, click File, Utilities, Import Ninjascript

then look for the file Ludvik also.edu.zip and then click open to import it.

Hope that helps

Hi Tim and to all the uploaders. thank you.

I am new to Ninjatrader so forgive me if my suggestion is incorrect.

You can actually import the zip file via Ninjatrader.

In Ninjatrader, click File, Utilities, Import Ninjascript

then look for the file Ludvik also.edu.zip and then click open to import it.

Hope that helps

spqwaw, there are only .dll (dynamic link library) files in the zip. So better and safer to copy and paste those files directly into the NT7...bin/custom directory directly then start NT7, and do a compilation.Thanks!

Hello Timo.

Sorry about my PM Inbox being full. Thanks for letting me know. I have now cleared it and you can send me PMs now.I understand what you are saying Timo but are you happy and comfortable making the Trading methodology change?

Only change the trading style if you are comfortable with it.I myself would never change my trading style(Trend trading)to any other because I have been with it for so many years now.

But if you insist and want to try Volume Analysis,Market Profile and Harmonic Patterns so be it then.Why isn't your mentor providing you with the relevant documents and study aids on there methodologies? Who is your mentor btw? Did he tell you why he wants you to learn the Ludvig Turek methods?.Anyway I will raid my archives to see what I can come up with. Just give me some time for the software and ebooks.Btw how is old Steve Moore doing? Is he still a Freemason?

And how have you been? Still working at Lufthansa? Okay Timo just give me some time to bring you my best material on Volume Price Analysis and Ludvig Turek VPA Analysis

Take care

Danke Eric.I eagerly await your response and many thanks to you. Have also sent you a new PM regarding my mentor's motives for recommending Ludvig Turek and also for his thoughts on Trend Trading and why he is now recommending Volume Analysis and Order Flow.Thanks again!

Danke Eric.I eagerly await your response and many thanks to you. Have also sent you a new PM regarding my mentor's motives for recommending Ludvig Turek and also for his thoughts on Trend Trading and why he is now recommending Volume Analysis and Order Flow.Thanks again!

Hello Timo,

Thanks for your recent PM. As advised by you,I am glad ziopios has contributed his Ludvig Turek profit pack indicators. And as you said his pack is more recent than mine. So I think that is the optimum indicator to follow as far as Ludvig Turek's methodology is concerned.You have also said that you would like some ebooks on Volume Analysis.Now as I said VPA is not my main style so I don't have many ebooks on them. But I will send the ones I have on my next post.

Well Timo I am absolutely giddy from all the ransacking of my Archives to find the beginner ebooks on VPA for you.

I have found some.

1.A Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis: Read the Book... Then Read the Market( Anna Couling)

2.Volume Profile:The Insider's Guide To Trading. (Trader Dale)

Timo,for any tool to be effective, you must first understand its function, when to use it and when not to use it.I believe these two books can help you with that.

Sendspace link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2wu616

Goodluck Timo!:D

Price Action Trading.Volume Profiles,Harmonic Patterns,Volume Price Analysis,Money Management and a deep dive on candle wick analysis.The subjects of the books are amazing and just what I need for my Winter Holidays!

Once again you have come through for me Eric. You have my gratitude.

All I can say for now is Ich danke dir sehr, mein lieber Freund :)

Well Timo I am absolutely giddy from all the ransacking of my Archives to find the beginner ebooks on VPA for you.

I have found some.

1.A Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis: Read the Book... Then Read the Market( Anna Couling)

2.Volume Profile:The Insider's Guide To Trading. (Trader Dale)

Timo,for any tool to be effective, you must first understand its function, when to use it and when not to use it.I believe these two books can help you with that.

Sendspace link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2wu616

Goodluck Timo!:D

Thanks for the ebooks Eric. Pretty good ones, especially the one by Trader Dale.

• 2 months later...