BEST OF WYCKOFF 2018: Judging the Market by its Own Action

This one also haven't been shared yet.

Conference Agenda (PDT) - please click on the name of the speaker to view a bio OR the title of the presentation to see the

complete description:

8:00 - 9:20 a.m. - David Weis: Finding Springs

9:20 - 9:30 a.m. - Breakout session #1: Bruce Fraser on Horizontal Point-and-Figure Counting

9:30 – 10:30 a.m. - Todd Butterfield: Wyckoff's Law of Effort vs. Result in the Cryptocurrency Markets

10:30 - 10:40 a.m. - Breakout session #2: Bruce Fraser on Horizontal Point-and-Figure Counting

10:40 - 11:50 a.m. - Roman Bogomazov: Deliberate Practice to Master Wyckoff Analysis, Part II

11:50 - 12:00 p.m. - Breakout session #3: Bruce Fraser on Horizontal Point-and-Figure Counting

12:00 – 1:10 p.m. - Gary Fullett: Looking for trades at the right edge of the chart

1:10 - 1:20 p.m. - Breakout session #4: Bruce Fraser on Horizontal Point-and-Figure Counting

1:20 – 3:00 p.m. - Bruce Fraser and Roman Bogomazov: Wyckoff Market Discussion - Review of Current Markets from a Wyckoff Method Perspective

https://www.wyckoffanalytics.com/best-of-wyckoff-2018-online-conference

he is saying he is going to drop 1500gb this weekend i bet he has some of those in there praying for practicum in a few days as well

Isn't those 1500GB the same ones that saad posted yesterday here? There are some links for google drive, a lot of courses and ebooks, but I went thru everything and it is just a compilation of everything that was shared here and it is also available on the internet already, nothing new.

It was a nice effort putting everything together for people who are searching for that stuff now. I didn't see these wyckoff analytics conferences there.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I had all those "best of wyckoff" stuff and deleted everything after one watch, they are just very basic intro to VSA, mainly sales pitch for their courses and courses by the participants too. It is the same level as those free webinars that give you just a taste of the stuff.

• 5 weeks later...
I had all those "best of wyckoff" stuff and deleted everything after one watch, they are just very basic intro to VSA, mainly sales pitch for their courses and courses by the participants too. It is the same level as those free webinars that give you just a taste of the stuff.

very true! I watched one or two. Too slow and it's a very waste of time...

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...