Must Have, Must View/Read List

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone read "Trend Qualification and Trading Techniques To Identify the Best Trends to Trade" and "Trend trading set-ups entering and exiting trends for maximum profit" by L. A. Little? Are they good? I saw a vendor selling indicator combining weiss, ord and L.A. Little's work and was wondering if I should buy ad indicator to give it a try. Appreciate if anything can share insight.

Hi - which vendor is selling LA Little indis in support of his method ? you have a link pls

• 3 weeks later...

Finally I finished reading "Trend Qualification and Trading Techniques To Identify the Best Trends to Trade"...as sherbaaz said, it is a solid book and it cleared up some questions on my mind and I can definitely relate to a lot of nuggets of widsom.

Does anyone happen to have brian shannon's video tutorial of "Technical Analysis: Using Multiple Timeframes"? I feel that I just had a brain damage after reading this heavy book...watching video is way much easier...otherwise I will read Shannon's book instead, hopefully it is an easy read.

Finally I finished reading "Trend Qualification and Trading Techniques To Identify the Best Trends to Trade"...as sherbaaz said, it is a solid book and it cleared up some questions on my mind and I can definitely relate to a lot of nuggets of widsom.

Does anyone happen to have brian shannon's video tutorial of "Technical Analysis: Using Multiple Timeframes"? I feel that I just had a brain damage after reading this heavy book...watching video is way much easier...otherwise I will read Shannon's book instead, hopefully it is an easy read.

+1 for video.

I had 4.5gb videos from 2010 but they got corrupted and not playing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...