FX At One Glance – Understanding How To Trade Fractals

Check the contents of the course:

Content:

01. Understanding How To Trade Fractals

02. Trading The Fractal Break

03. Trading The Fractal Bounce

Fractals are basically pivot points.. "Fractal Break" , just a breakout strategy (if you draw suppor/resistance and trendlines using the the pivots (fractals).. "The Fractal Bounce", the first pullback after the breakout.

Check the contents of the course:

Content:

01. Understanding How To Trade Fractals

02. Trading The Fractal Break

03. Trading The Fractal Bounce

Fractals are basically pivot points.. "Fractal Break" , just a breakout strategy (if you draw suppor/resistance and trendlines using the the pivots (fractals).. "The Fractal Bounce", the first pullback after the breakout.

Wanted to see how he goes about looking at the fractal levels and how it is used. I've been looking at the highs/lows made within the 10/15 period on a given timeframe and take a decision on the trade. I used to do it before getting to know about fractals which I came across it in fxatoneglance courses. I like his style of teaching and wanted to see if I can add something to my knowledge. :)

Thanks anyways @logicgate.

• 2 months later...

there are several definitions for "fractals".

I was hoping that this course can share some insights about fractals that relate to self-similarity. (check out Doc Severson's Price Action Madness, Gadfly shared it before)

So I downloaded and skimmed through it.

The fractals in the course are just simple pivot highs and lows, like logicgate posted above. Nothing sexy.

Don't waste your time if you already know those concepts.

• 4 months later...